\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2JZ 
pimp.gif

Does a dealer have a choice at what credit score they use for the buyer? Reason I ask is because I'm running into some issues fams smfh.

The place I'm getting the car from ran my credit. I got some unknown collections taken care of and my equifax shot back up to where it's supposed to be. My trans Union hasn't budged yet. Now I'm at a higher tier and my monthly payments will be basically $80 over what was expected and I'm having 2nd thoughts on moving forward.

Yet when I went to test drive at another dealer they ran my credit and they were using my equifax.

It varies. From my experience, the score the dealer gets has always been higher than what I see when I check my consumer score. The myfico forums are good at explaining situations like this.

Last edited:
You guys heard of turo.com? Like Airbnb for cars

Wow. Repped. Thank you. Gonna do this for sure.

Might not get that exact car, but in Los Angeles there is so many options
Dawg :rofl:

you do some criminal activity in these :lol:
:lol:

Reppeds
I checked the actual city I live in...
SMMFH
I was dying.
No offense to andretti andretti but they had Astro vans
Salgoodman :lol:

Definetly gonna try Turo out. I'm just curious what you would say to a cop if you got pulled over in someone else's Porsche

Definetly gonna try Turo out. I'm just curious what you would say to a cop if you got pulled over in someone else's Porsche

SRS question
Remember when Chris Brown beat Rihanna?
She threw his rented Lambo keys.
He couldn't find them.
Did the cops end up towing the Lambo?
Wonder if the rental company was able to get it out of impound quickly?
What was that rental charge like.

I once had a rental car and went to a party in Silverlake. I ended up sleeping in the car, because I couldn't drive and was scared it was gonna get towed for some reason.

Is like to rent some manual car of some sort to drive to Indiana to visit my cousin on a weekend maybe I'll try that turo site foreal

I looked at Chicago and there's nothing good at all..

Best thing that I would want to try was a tesla model S, for $200. Maybe in the summer something sick will pop up. I wonder how badly the cars get abused :nerd: :lol:

I looked at Chicago and there's nothing good at all..

Best thing that I would want to try was a tesla model S, for $200. Maybe in the summer something sick will pop up. I wonder how badly the cars get abused :nerd: :lol:

I'm wondering that too. I'd never do it cause I feel so many people would trash the car.

Looks like many of the cars there you have to be 25+ to rent. I guess they assume you're more responsible. Found nothing good in Dallas. Except an M4 and a model s

Looks like many of the cars there you have to be 25+ to rent. I guess they assume you're more responsible. Found nothing good in Dallas. Except an M4 and a model s

I remember having to jump through a lot of hoops to get a rental car, under 25. But it was all through my insurance. I know the other guys insurance was pissed because it cost them a ton of money.

Ended up doing turo in December. Rented a boxster for the day. Saw a r8 spyder and was tempted to rent it. You'll need to verify your license first. You'll need to also add another 50-100 min for taxes and insurance.

Will be renting a 911 turbo next time on turo

No love for Canada on turo :smh:

Pretty cool idea, but I don't know why you'd rent someone a fast sportscar, you're just asking for it to get **** kicked.

There's a 2015 911 there for 300 a day with 1500 safety deposit if I rent it I gotta take mad before pictures so he doesn't try to G me for damages after I return it

But still worth the price to drive one of my dream cars and actually experience the feeling

@nelson999 - Mike went and inspected it for Harris of Fiveninedesign. Fiveninedesign bought the car and its at their place in Jacksonville now.

The car was built by BenzWorks and StrasseSport in SoCal.

@nelson999 - Mike went and inspected it for Harris of Fiveninedesign. Fiveninedesign bought the car and its at their place in Jacksonville now.

The car was built by BenzWorks and StrasseSport in SoCal.
Nice. Very cool Benz, and seemed like a really good deal

Back
Top Bottom