\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sup car peoples.

This any good? The guys at crutchfield sold me on it.
I bought some wheels recently too but they've been on back order for the past few weeks.
No pictures of my car yet
Will post wheels once they get here. Hopefully you guys like
Any experiences with this head unit? Thank you

Last edited:

My soul hurts

What's the story behind this? Seen it on the gram but don't know how it happened.

Washed it after a couple months just in time for my drive to Monterey tomorrow. Pollen was out of control but it'll probably be back in a few days. :/ Just need to find some time to decontaminate, polish and wax it now.

Last edited:
Jk it's all love

I feel sorry for that Porsche up there someone came in too hot and couldn't slow down in time :lol:

No pun intended

Oh yea

Here's a pic of the Porsche warehouse

I didn't get a chance to see it in person but someone's garage caught on fire in saint louis and ruined a guys car collection but he manage to get his road runner started and went to this Easter car show this past weekend showing the aftermath

Bmw on top? :lol:

Ive driven the gt350 and the gt350 r I think its worth it tbh

Word, not worth that much over MSRP in my opinion. I'll let some other guys take the big hits and cop one in a few years, you can find prime GT500s for under 35k all day.

boutta revoke ya username tbh

gt500 boiz or something :stoneface:

Wife's car is getting there. Need a roll bar and seats.

:lol:

i like it tho :pimp:

might as well throw in some lowering springs too :nerd: is it on stock springs rn?

Last edited:

Sup car peoples.

I bought some wheels recently too but they've been on back order for the past few weeks.

I can't speak for that model specifically but you can't go wrong with a Pioneer head unit for quality and reliability. Never used an aftermarket nav system.

Last edited:

Sup car peoples.

think it got android auto

gt500 boiz or something
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Man this ya daddy, you know I'm team ///M but that car is supposed to be something special. I probably won't make the switch but I have to at least drive one, theres a big thread on one of the M forums of guys that made the switch and seem happy.

Some dude has this by my job. It was super clean the other time I saw it, so its nice to see they having fun with it. Pretty sure its a clone, but I dont know WRX's that well so...

Last edited:

might as well throw in some lowering springs too :nerd: is it on stock springs rn?

Currently running Bilstein pss9. These cars run suuuuupppper low to the ground from the factory. Normal jacks dont fit under the car at all.

The roads are so ****** in San Francisco I don't want to run it any lower. Stock height is about an inch and a half higher than this.

Currently running Bilstein pss9. These cars run suuuuupppper low to the ground from the factory. Normal jacks dont fit under the car at all.

The roads are so ****** in San Francisco I don't want to run it any lower. Stock height is about an inch and a half higher than this.

word nevermind then :lol:

prob the angle of the pic or something but it didnt look that low

first the mustang now the s2k :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom