\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2002 M3, unfortunately convertible, but 6 speed manual and every known E46 issue has been adressed. High mileage though.
or
2007 328i, black with black/red interior and low miles at just 60k.

I'd go 328i and I'm really not a fan of them nor red interior, but it'll work for commuting.

Oh damn wrong pic.
BMzefuX.jpg

Trying to pick up a new daily tomorrow, what do you guys think of these 2 options

2002 M3, unfortunately convertible, but 6 speed manual and every known E46 issue has been adressed. High mileage though.
or

the M3 would be more fun to drive but not as comfortable or nice as the e92 328i. 

Both of them i can get at a price where i can probably drive them for a few months and make a couple grand.
I'd do Option C: None of the above

Why get a lesser version of a car you already have? I'd just daily the M3 you already have. What are you saving it for by making it a weekend car exactly?

If this was me, I'd daily the M3 you already have, and buy a project car to wrench on.

Trying to pick up a new daily tomorrow, what do you guys think of these 2 options

or

the M3 would be more fun to drive but not as comfortable or nice as the e92 328i. 

Both of them i can get at a price where i can probably drive them for a few months and make a couple grand.
I'd do Option C: None of the above

Why get a lesser version of a car you already have? I'd just daily the M3 you already have. What are you saving it for by making it a weekend car exactly?

If this was me, I'd daily the M3 you already have, and buy a project car to wrench on.

I think Nelson drives alot.

And my cop car :smokin

Last edited:

i drive way too much and i don't like to drive my M every single time i need to go somewhere. i always gotta have a beater man.

i put 12k miles on that civic hybrid and only had it like 6 months, and thats with also putting a few k miles on the evo/m3 while i had that civic, No way in hell im putting that type of mileage on my M.

By the way, i've opted for the M3.  The 328i carfax came back with 2 accidents.  and the M3 has a lot going for it with all the maintenence history and the navigation, heated seats, harmon kardon stereo, and manual trans.  Should be able to make some money on it after putting some miles on it

Last edited:
nothin wrong wit a beater and keepin da m on da side :smokin

edit- andddd u takin da e46 m3 vert :lol:

dd da m so u dont gotta dd da m >>

:lol:

Last edited:
nothin wrong wit a beater and keepin da m on da side
smokin.gif

andddd u takin da e46 m3 vert
laugh.gif
It will get driven a lot more when i move closer to work soon. But right now i stick to one maybe two days per week.

yep, fn convertible 
mean.gif

oh well, will still be fun to drive for a couple months while i clean it up and put it up for sale/trade. Maybe i can trade it for a coupe version or a 335i

Last edited:
i drive way too much and i don't like to drive my M every single time i need to go somewhere. i always gotta have a beater man.

i put 12k miles on that civic hybrid and only had it like 6 months, and thats with also putting a few k miles on the evo/m3 while i had that civic, No way in hell im putting that type of mileage on my M.

By the way, i've opted for the M3.  The 328i carfax came back with 2 accidents.  and the M3 has a lot going for it with all the maintenence history and the navigation, heated seats, harmon kardon stereo, and manual trans.  Should be able to make some money on it after putting some miles on it
Damn man, I thought you worked at a car dealership, not as a delivery driver :lol: . That's a ton of miles!

Went on a lil BMW cruise today

Did some highway pulls with a M6 today

I was surprised that my car was neck to neck with the m6
Damn how many went? Looks like you made traffic
laugh.gif

You got that modified 3 series right? Whats done to it? :nerd:

My boy sent me this happened by my house

He said it was a young asian kid driving it
Backstory? I dont see a 5.0 badge so if he lost it in a ecoboost he has absolutely no bars

Last edited:

Damn how many went? Looks like you made traffic
laugh.gif

You got that modified 3 series right? Whats done to it? :nerd:
Its was about 40 cars it got pretty wild on the highway

Yeah got a e92 335i

I just have intake,downpipes,exhaust,charge pipe w hks bov, and a tune with e85 mix. I still need a bigger intercooler

I haven't dynoed it yet but im pretty sure im making at least 400-450 whp

this one has less mods than mines making almost 450whp

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18578

Last edited:
anyone in here have plans on getting an M2? i was thinking about leasing one. seems like you a get a lot of car for the price and i only have been hearing nothing but good things about it.

Oh rly? 

I do agree somewhat that the majority of verts aren't the bets due to how it distorts the lines of the car.
Dumb question for the experts...

Why werent hardtop S2K's ever produced? I know there had to have been major demand for them, especially in the later years...

Last edited:
Oh rly? 

I do agree somewhat that the majority of verts aren't the bets due to how it distorts the lines of the car.
Dumb question for the experts...

Why werent hardtop S2K's ever produced? I know there had to have been major demand for them, especially in the later years...

I think they were originally intended to be a Miata competitor. The MX-5 has always been the segment leader and Honda wanted to go after that market.

Sorry for the potato pic cuz I was drunk but this was parking in the hotel lot.
i'm pretty sure it's a Skyline & RHD because there was no space left open .

Oh damn wrong pic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh i noticed that too but didnt even wanna say anything :rofl:

He lost it in an ecoboost/v6 mustang :smh: cmon son

:rofl:

anyone in here have plans on getting an M2? i was thinking about leasing one. seems like you a get a lot of car for the price and i only have been hearing nothing but good things about it.

Get that papi in blue too :evil: cant go wrong with da m :smokin

Last edited:
Damn man, I thought you worked at a car dealership, not as a delivery driver
laugh.gif
. That's a ton of miles!
laugh.gif

Right now i live 25 miles from work (ill be moving to <10 miles away as soon as we find a place). Then factor in a food run during the day, and the occasional DMV trip or other work errands, and im usually doing like 70 miles per day average, 6 days per week. And then we used my hybrid to go pick up cars we were buying a few times,  the miles rack up quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom