\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That's not bad man. As always try to negotiate. As long as the car is taken care of you shouldn't have any issues. Reliability has never been an issue with me with Honda. I've owned a 99 ex coupe, 09 si coupe, and my last leased 13 si. My girl has a 2010 ex sedan and it had 1 issue that was covered under warranty

FYI if the car has some paint peeling or fading issues in the front end, Honda issued maintenance recall for certain year civics paint job. My 09 was covered and they repainted the entire front end for free

Will do. Gonna go check it out on saturday

Test drove a 2010 335i and fell in love. Still comparing the pro's/con's between a LCI E90 335i vs. 328i before I pull the trigger.. The new car itch is growing fast tho
nerd.gif
Don't get a 2010 335, get a 2007-2008 so you get the N54 engine.  Same car, better engine, and you save some money.  Then you can go spend $600 for some OEM LCI taillights.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure like 75% of used cars on the road in S. Fla are bought from them. I see their decal or license plate frame on just about every car here.

more the likely the next place I buy a car just can't believe some of these prices with clean carsfaxes will defiantly need one of the experts in here to guide me through the do's and don'ts when buying out of state and without guides or help from my parents

Look at this guy showing off lol :smokin :smokin

Anybody wanna fill me in with audi reliability?
I know Nissan/infiniti since I owned one before so at this point its either the q50 or a3-a4 or if they both don't work out then just gona stick to a jeep wrangler.

Last edited:
What is this?... My girl saw it and sent a pic... She says it has "224" on the side :nerd:... I'm super confused... I suck with old cars...

bcb2655.jpg

Back
Top Bottom