\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Are there any good car sites I can browse for something economically safe that came out around 2008? I have been putting it off but now I NEED a car smh, any help is appreciated.

Are there any good car sites I can browse for something economically safe that came out around 2008? I have been putting it off but now I NEED a car smh, any help is appreciated.

Transportation%20Van%20Volunteer%20Service%201.jpg

i don't remember if i posted in here already or not
96 A6. I'm thinking about blackhousing the lights. they stand out a bit too much for my liking.

96 A6. I'm thinking about blackhousing the lights. they stand out a bit too much for my liking.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

try cars.com

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

try cars.com

Seeing those Altimas as taxi's is the EXACT reason ya'll should be upset as americans...why are foreign cars being used as the prime mode of transportation in the biggest city in the country?

What type of message does that send?
30t6p3b.gif

Seeing those Altimas as taxi's is the EXACT reason ya'll should be upset as americans...why are foreign cars being used as the prime mode of transportation in the biggest city in the country?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

30t6p3b.gif

It gives the message that the cab companies were able to get better deals on the Nissans.  Simple economics.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

30t6p3b.gif

It gives the message that the cab companies were able to get better deals on the Nissans.  Simple economics.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I'd sooner drop it than blackhouse the lights

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I'd sooner drop it than blackhouse the lights

DEFINITELY something I want to do. How much does it run? I need to have some work done on my shock/ struts altogether anyway.

DEFINITELY something I want to do. How much does it run? I need to have some work done on my shock/ struts altogether anyway.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

my car isn't NT's style at all, but I've wanted a Bronco for the longest and got a really good deal on it. plan on doing a lot more with it. next up is new exhaust.

2d26bk0.jpg

Spoiler [+]
headlights only worked like 20% of the time so i replaced em with HIDs

low beams
2rfeh74.jpg

high beams
a43r13.jpg

Was with you till I saw the HIDs. People must hate you at night
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

my car isn't NT's style at all, but I've wanted a Bronco for the longest and got a really good deal on it. plan on doing a lot more with it. next up is new exhaust.

2d26bk0.jpg

Spoiler [+]
headlights only worked like 20% of the time so i replaced em with HIDs

low beams
2rfeh74.jpg

high beams
a43r13.jpg

Was with you till I saw the HIDs. People must hate you at night
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom