\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dam that Houston dealer ship sells a supercharged F150 too [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Trying to sell my truck now. Looking at an E90 M3 [emoji]128064[/emoji] Trying to join the crew

Damn my fault I posted the wrong link.

There is a dealer in Houston that is running the same deal.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/more-727-horsepower-mustangs-to-be-had-at-joe-myers-ford/
That'd be dope! NT meetup? :nerd:

I'm calling them tomorrow. If they are talking good I'm really going to make the trip.

I've always been Team Hemi but for that price vs a Hellcat I can buy a truck too. :lol:

I remember reading somewhere that the stock ****** on the Mustangs couldn't handle that much power though :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm calling them tomorrow. If they are talking good I'm really going to make the trip.

I've always been Team Hemi but for that price vs a Hellcat I can buy a truck too. :lol:

I remember reading somewhere that the stock ****** on the Mustangs couldn't handle that much power though :nerd:
I'm team Mopar too but this is a very tempting deal. Really has me thinking. I wonder how refined all that power would be though.

Not the most popular choice going from BMW to Ford I know lol but I don't regret it one bit. **** pulled hard though lol.

:pimp:

Trannny is blocked on here :lol:

The more I look into it idk how good of a deal it is.

That 39999 is based on a base model 5.0 with a $6700 blower strapped to it.

No suspension upgrades or even leather seats.

Honestly you can probably buy a base 5.0 and order the blower yourself and find a reputable Shop to install and save some money.

The advantage from that dealer is the 36000 power train warranty and being able to finance the upgrades on a car loan.

Last edited:
Yup.  The deal sounds really tempting but it'll add up when you want additional options like tech package and stuff.  

It's amazing power for the money and a piece of mind with the warranty.  But you'll still need to upgrade the suspension and stuff.  I personally would rather have the GT 350.  When are you really going to utilize 700 horsepower efficiently? 

Yup.  The deal sounds really tempting but it'll add up when you want additional options like tech package and stuff.  

It's amazing power for the money and a piece of mind with the warranty.  But you'll still need to upgrade the suspension and stuff.  I personally would rather have the GT 350.  When are you really going to utilize 700 horsepower efficiently? 

When you need to get to Kroger and back immediately

I'd ride around on dot approved racing slicks.

Those and some suspension upgrades I think you could get the power down.

Last edited:
Trannny is blocked on here :lol:

The more I look into it idk how good of a deal it is.

That 39999 is based on a base model 5.0 with a $6700 blower strapped to it.

No suspension upgrades or even leather seats.

Honestly you can probably buy a base 5.0 and order the blower yourself and find a reputable Shop to install and save some money.

The advantage from that dealer is the 36000 power train warranty and being able to finance the upgrades on a car loan.
The deal is essentially free labor. You can option the car however you want and still add the cost of the blower minus labor.

You can't even utilize that kind of power on regular roads or highways. 
:lol: Ok...

Last edited:
I had done some extensive damage on the lip of my car and I was gonna replace it soon but I couldn't justify $1,500 on a bumper splitter. I looked up some mobile bodyshop dudes on yelp and found a guy who looked nice with the bondo (pause). I removed the splitter and took some pics asked for a quote and he said I'll fix it and paint match for $200. I decided to try it out, it was a gamble that would save me a lot of cash. Took him 3 days and turned out great, paint is not 100% match but I don't care, looks a lot better than it did before
laugh.gif

Before 

After:

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom