\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Memph - Congrats, drive it in good health
smokin.gif

I had to delay my 911 dreams for a bit, wife is expecting, dropped my TL and copped a 750LI with M package

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
v8 twin turbo
smokin.gif

Update:

In an unbelievable turn of events, a man was just browsing around in our showroom when he said "ya I'm not feeling too well today, totaled my pickup on the highway last night" to which i responded "A green Ford? because if so i watched it happen"

What are the odds the guy comes in to my work the very next day :rofl: :wow:

Turns out the driver in the civic was a lady in her 40s, not even drunk, just screwed up on the on ramp somehow and flew straight into the freeway.  Whiskey throttle i guess

He said he was heading to the tow yard to get some of his belongings out of the truck and would send me a picture
Unbelievable. What's he plan to replace it with?

Big day for me fellas. First car on my own. Poured blood, sweat and tears into college and work. It was finally time to reward my hard work. Extremely happy :smile:
Congrats. You made a good choice.

JUST COPPED.

BEST PICS I COULD GET AT THE MOMENT. DSLR PICS TOMORROW AFTER A WASH.

Too nice! Congrats. Let's see some more pics.

Update:

In an unbelievable turn of events, a man was just browsing around in our showroom when he said "ya I'm not feeling too well today, totaled my pickup on the highway last night" to which i responded "A green Ford? because if so i watched it happen"

What are the odds the guy comes in to my work the very next day 
roll.gif
eek.gif

Turns out the driver in the civic was a lady in her 40s, not even drunk, just screwed up on the on ramp somehow and flew straight into the freeway.  Whiskey throttle i guess

He said he was heading to the tow yard to get some of his belongings out of the truck and would send me a picture
Unbelievable. What's he plan to replace it with?
Just another truck i assume. He was at our shop because he was in the neighborhood and he actually knows my boss and owns a couple of muscle cars.  He was on his way back from the Good Guys show in pleasanton when the accident happened.

What's y'all cleaning routine?

Wash once a week? Wax once a week as well?

What products y'all using as well?

What's y'all cleaning routine?

Wash once a week? Wax once a week as well?

What products y'all using as well?

It's drought szn over here in cali so a foam bath once a month, then I hit it with the spray meguiars wax for that smooth finish

Clean GTI btw, what year is it?

Last edited:
It's drought szn over here in cali so a foam bath once a month, then I hit it with the spray meguiars wax for that smooth finish

Clean GTI btw, what year is it?

Thanks homie. It's a 2016, VW is basically giving them away this month with all the incentives and diesel gate fallout

Back
Top Bottom