\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^And I like when most people dont expect a Jeep to hand them their %%$.
smile.gif

The look on your face at the next light is awesome. LOL

I cant seem to beat that for the life of me.
frown.gif

Oh well headers and cam are next.
happy.gif

4U2C: Dude you really #+$+ on that dude's whip for no reason. lol

^^ I didnt Sh&^ on nobody whip. I just stated I cant stand ricers who always try to race a muscle car and lose. They think adding stickers and a spoiler gives them 150hp..lmao

^^ I didnt Sh&^ on nobody whip. I just stated I cant stand ricers who always try to race a muscle car and lose. They think adding stickers and a spoiler gives them 150hp..lmao

I don't see how the STi is ricer tho? That was a stock spoiler, which he then swapped trunk Lisa to go spoilerless and I see 1 sticker

Hood might be too over the top for me but I wouldn't label that car a ricer.

I don't see how the STi is ricer tho? That was a stock spoiler, which he then swapped trunk Lisa to go spoilerless and I see 1 sticker

Dude just posted pics and wasn't even claiming on beating everyone in sight on a straight line.
laugh.gif

I'd like to see a pic of the Mustang though, I'm a fan of the older ones and the current Boss302 & GT500. For the price, I'd probably pay more and get a CTS-V though.

Dude just posted pics and wasn't even claiming on beating everyone in sight on a straight line.
laugh.gif

I'd like to see a pic of the Mustang though, I'm a fan of the older ones and the current Boss302 & GT500. For the price, I'd probably pay more and get a CTS-V though.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

what do you mean for the price?... a GT is half as much as a Caddy and the 302 is 20K cheaper...

laugh.gif

what do you mean for the price?... a GT is half as much as a Caddy and the 302 is 20K cheaper...

laugh.gif

wow an sti is a ricer now?
grin.gif
i bet the GT-R is a ricer too and can't hold its own against a mustang....

a ricer for your consideration
boy-racer.jpg

grin.gif

boy-racer.jpg

grin.gif

boy-racer.jpg

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

laugh.gif

The GT500 is ~$50k. I'm not talking about the regular GT, I'm talking about the Shelby GT500. So yeah, I'd pay an extra $12k-$13k and go with the CTS-V over the GT500. 

laugh.gif

The GT500 is ~$50k. I'm not talking about the regular GT, I'm talking about the Shelby GT500. So yeah, I'd pay an extra $12k-$13k and go with the CTS-V over the GT500. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by Retro707

my 07 limited WRX

I went from CF trunk with Sti wing to Wingless Mines CF trunk...also changed from Reverse CF scoop to Sti CF scoop.

Love this car...
pimp.gif

From this

To this

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX3.jpg
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX2.jpg
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX.jpg

-UNDFT-

I cant stand those ricers. I love it when you approach my mustang at a stop light and I laugh and smirk at you then the next thing you know your smelling burnt rubber and looking at my rear bumper 1 mile down the road.

and you got the home depot garage sealer lip under your front bumper
hahahahahahaha.  Homie, who's talking about racing and pulling up to "your mustang" and any of that?.  There's a reason why you drive a mustang and why I drive a WRX.  Preference.  And home depot garage sealer lip?.. Umm, sure man, Just like I picked up my Seibon CF hood at walmart and my Mines CF trunk at Target.   Hahahahahaha , Seriously man, you mad?. Just move on..relax and enjoy the CAR THREAD. if you trying to impress people with your pony go do it where it counts.

-UNDFT-

my 07 limited WRX

I went from CF trunk with Sti wing to Wingless Mines CF trunk...also changed from Reverse CF scoop to Sti CF scoop.

Love this car...
pimp.gif

From this

To this

-UNDFT-

I cant stand those ricers. I love it when you approach my mustang at a stop light and I laugh and smirk at you then the next thing you know your smelling burnt rubber and looking at my rear bumper 1 mile down the road.

hahahahahahaha.  Homie, who's talking about racing and pulling up to "your mustang" and any of that?.  There's a reason why you drive a mustang and why I drive a WRX.  Preference.  And home depot garage sealer lip?.. Umm, sure man, Just like I picked up my Seibon CF hood at walmart and my Mines CF trunk at Target.   Hahahahahaha , Seriously man, you mad?. Just move on..relax and enjoy the CAR THREAD. if you trying to impress people with your pony go do it where it counts.

-UNDFT-

my 07 limited WRX

Love this car...
pimp.gif

From this

To this

-UNDFT-

-UNDFT-

Back
Top Bottom