\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Well got my car back from the tuner. Turns out I have a fat boost leak due to a hole in my intercooler. Couldn't get a dyno tune So they set me up with a base map and an upgraded fuel pump, boost selinoid, and new spark plugs.

Now time to upgrade on the intercooler. Boost FTW/L

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Well got my car back from the tuner. Turns out I have a fat boost leak due to a hole in my intercooler. Couldn't get a dyno tune So they set me up with a base map and an upgraded fuel pump, boost selinoid, and new spark plugs.

What are you driving? Sounds like typical Evo problems lol

Here's my daily:

2viqknq.jpg

2m281gh.jpg

Originally Posted by DeNs415

What are you driving? Sounds like typical Evo problems lol

Here's my daily:

2viqknq.jpg

2m281gh.jpg

that gold plasti dip looks really good.. i would like to try it on my car.. how much does a can run.? and how many would i need for all four tires.. this is safe for chrome wheels riiight??? 
nerd.gif

that gold plasti dip looks really good.. i would like to try it on my car.. how much does a can run.? and how many would i need for all four tires.. this is safe for chrome wheels riiight??? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

nerd.gif
A black can is 5 dollars if I recall correctly. And yes, it is safe for chrome wheels.

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

nerd.gif
A black can is 5 dollars if I recall correctly. And yes, it is safe for chrome wheels.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by ludex360

180k miles and still running strong
Looks clean. 
smokin.gif
 If It's an SC300 that 2J will last you forever. 
Don't forget NA 2J Santi, god I wish the US didn't have these regulatory laws. We need the turbo 2j in these!
Nice whip fam I miss my SC

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by ludex360

180k miles and still running strong
Looks clean. 
smokin.gif
 If It's an SC300 that 2J will last you forever. 
Don't forget NA 2J Santi, god I wish the US didn't have these regulatory laws. We need the turbo 2j in these!
Nice whip fam I miss my SC

Took delivery of a 2012 G550 last week. My Dad's having a white car phase. This is one of my all time favorite cars. Love the way it drives and how it hasn't really changed since it's inception.

Q22ui.jpg

amItl.jpg

My X5 in the middle.
VgkED.jpg

Brother's car
lfZbU.jpg

Took delivery of a 2012 G550 last week. My Dad's having a white car phase. This is one of my all time favorite cars. Love the way it drives and how it hasn't really changed since it's inception.

Q22ui.jpg

amItl.jpg

My X5 in the middle.
VgkED.jpg

Brother's car
lfZbU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom