\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

6956911026_b1e4b5e219_c.jpg

My ugly duckling at the track. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by dkVCU

1987 325is e30

searched for 3 months. finally found the one.

Weekend driven only. (gonna change the wheels out to BBS's eventually)
9dac78487b4b11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

da913a8a7b5211e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dream whip sir. I want an 88 E30 325i so bad (year I was born) 

Riding in this on a Saturday/Sunday afternoon in June/July with the windows rolled down blasting something mean through the speakers with my shades/ Jesus piece on 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dkVCU

1987 325is e30

searched for 3 months. finally found the one.

Weekend driven only. (gonna change the wheels out to BBS's eventually)
9dac78487b4b11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

da913a8a7b5211e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dream whip sir. I want an 88 E30 325i so bad (year I was born) 

Riding in this on a Saturday/Sunday afternoon in June/July with the windows rolled down blasting something mean through the speakers with my shades/ Jesus piece on 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just agreed to buy this....and i should have it at my house sunday afternoon. basically knew it was gonna be my next car for 4 years now and i finally found a killer deal on one and jumped on it:

fjf4p4.jpg

2eezypz.jpg

4hbfhk.jpg

just agreed to buy this....and i should have it at my house sunday afternoon. basically knew it was gonna be my next car for 4 years now and i finally found a killer deal on one and jumped on it:

fjf4p4.jpg

2eezypz.jpg

4hbfhk.jpg

Originally Posted by PugLife

fjf4p4.jpg

2eezypz.jpg

4hbfhk.jpg

nice 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 how much did you end up paying for it? good to see someone driving c63s instead of s5s and m3s. imo c63s and isfs are very underrated. 

fjf4p4.jpg

2eezypz.jpg

4hbfhk.jpg

nice 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 how much did you end up paying for it? good to see someone driving c63s instead of s5s and m3s. imo c63s and isfs are very underrated. 

i was pretty set on buying one this summer. i actually ended up paying about a thousand over what the dealer offered him for it as a trade in. i was pretty set on black...especially since i've had a silver car for the past 5 years, but it was about a good $8,000 less than what i was planning to spend this summer so i figured i could live with the silver again. i might get it wrapped at some point down the road, but for now i'm just pretty excited to finally have the car i've been dreaming about since it came out.

i was pretty set on buying one this summer. i actually ended up paying about a thousand over what the dealer offered him for it as a trade in. i was pretty set on black...especially since i've had a silver car for the past 5 years, but it was about a good $8,000 less than what i was planning to spend this summer so i figured i could live with the silver again. i might get it wrapped at some point down the road, but for now i'm just pretty excited to finally have the car i've been dreaming about since it came out.

Good choice on the C63, a good change from all the M3's I see everywhere. I like the C63 coupe as well, did you consider that one or you just prefer the sedan?
Congrats though, that is one helluva a car!

Good choice on the C63, a good change from all the M3's I see everywhere. I like the C63 coupe as well, did you consider that one or you just prefer the sedan?

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i have the 2009 w/tech.  I haven't done too much with mines besides the tint.  I'm planning to change the DRL lights to white and change out the fogs lights.  What leds bulbs did you buy for the interior?
i get everything from ijdmtoy.com -- http://store.ijdmtoy.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=2009+up+Acura+TSX+Package 
they're out here in socal.

they have the led drls too. i'd love to do led drls and fogs but i don't want to do the installation 
ohwell.gif

Regal - save yourself some money and get it from [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.wardenjp.com/stores/[/font] 
1pc 31mm Vanity 3 SMD LED bulb - Vanity

$2.494$9.96

1pc 31mm Festoon 8 Power SMD LED bulb - Map and Rear

$4.303$12.90

2pcs 194 501 T10 5 Power SMD LED Wedge Bulbs - License plate

$3.501$3.50

2pcs 194 501 T10 Clear LED Wedge Bulbs - Courtesy 

$1.502$3.00

2pcs 194 501 T10 Flank 1W High Power LED Wedge Bulbs - Trunk

$6.001$6.00

Item total$35.36

Tax$0.00

Total$35.36 USD

MEXTEL310 - I installed the LED DRL from ijdmtoy last week. It was super easy, just plug and play. Looks 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i have the 2009 w/tech.  I haven't done too much with mines besides the tint.  I'm planning to change the DRL lights to white and change out the fogs lights.  What leds bulbs did you buy for the interior?
i get everything from ijdmtoy.com -- http://store.ijdmtoy.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=2009+up+Acura+TSX+Package 
they're out here in socal.

they have the led drls too. i'd love to do led drls and fogs but i don't want to do the installation 
ohwell.gif

Regal - save yourself some money and get it from [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.wardenjp.com/stores/[/font] 
1pc 31mm Vanity 3 SMD LED bulb - Vanity

$2.494$9.96

1pc 31mm Festoon 8 Power SMD LED bulb - Map and Rear

$4.303$12.90

2pcs 194 501 T10 5 Power SMD LED Wedge Bulbs - License plate

$3.501$3.50

2pcs 194 501 T10 Clear LED Wedge Bulbs - Courtesy 

$1.502$3.00

2pcs 194 501 T10 Flank 1W High Power LED Wedge Bulbs - Trunk

$6.001$6.00

Item total$35.36

Tax$0.00

Total$35.36 USD

MEXTEL310 - I installed the LED DRL from ijdmtoy last week. It was super easy, just plug and play. Looks 
pimp.gif

fjf4p4.jpg

2eezypz.jpg

4hbfhk.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fjf4p4.jpg

2eezypz.jpg

4hbfhk.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fjf4p4.jpg

2eezypz.jpg

4hbfhk.jpg
i hate you so much

fjf4p4.jpg

2eezypz.jpg

4hbfhk.jpg
i hate you so much

Originally Posted by RFX45

i'm actually in love with the coupe, but business is good and i figured i'd just jump on this now while i have such a good deal. it's actually an '08 and the coupes just came out this year so it's a pretty big price differential.

Originally Posted by RFX45

i'm actually in love with the coupe, but business is good and i figured i'd just jump on this now while i have such a good deal. it's actually an '08 and the coupes just came out this year so it's a pretty big price differential.

Back
Top Bottom