\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2018IS.jpeg

2018 IS.

Had a 2014 and wanted to try something bigger, but just love the way the IS drives and handles. Plus loved the updated interior with the larger screen and technology.
2018ISinterior.jpeg

Wall street, but the map says Nashville :emoji_thinking:

With a lifestyle like that
He will be
How many times have we seen it

Rappers will never learn. Unless you can build a sustainable business that generates consistent cash flow outside of just being a rapper, you'll blow through your revenue buying luxury items like that. It's not even just the purchase of the cars themselves but all the maintenance costs, insurance, etc. that have to be paid every year.

Wall street, but the map says Nashville :emoji_thinking:

NT detectives back at it again :lol:

a chevy ss pulled up on me last night
they get off the line QUICK
smoked him of course though
i slowed down let him catch up to me
he rolled down his window to try and talk to me
i kept my window up
didnt even look in his direction
and peeled off onto a freeway ramp :lol:

i kept my window up
Typical dodge owner

i kept my window up

Quit lying it was a Malibu

He went ghost
I got time
Whenever

Tbh i dont have time and Mann im straight on racing kinda too.

Had a close family member get injured and someone else i knew pass away yesterday in a wreck they were together in the whip and just veering off the highway and im straight on hooliganism for a while.

Drive safe guys.

Met a dude with hellcat last night so beautiful. He drag raced it. And he bought a wrecked hellcat and is swapping it into a sxt challenger

Tbh i dont have time and Mann im straight on racing kinda too.

Had a close family member get injured and someone else i knew pass away yesterday in a wreck they were together in the whip and just veering off the highway and im straight on hooliganism for a while.

Drive safe guys.

Met a dude with hellcat last night so beautiful. He drag raced it. And he bought a wrecked hellcat and is swapping it into a sxt challenger

Pp2 has wider wheels and just a little lip on the back sgamon sgamon still fire tho . Was reading about it the other day

2018IS.jpeg

2018 IS.

Had a 2014 and wanted to try something bigger, but just love the way the IS drives and handles. Plus loved the updated interior with the larger screen and technology.
2018ISinterior.jpeg
Nice layout on the dash. That's a very interestin spot for the push start button...never seen it bein placed in that specific area ever before

Back
Top Bottom