\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

bouta throw these eibachs on tommorow!
pimp.gif

ran into some unexpected delays...

needed both front wheel bearings replaced and an alignment. Infiniti dealer did it good will outta warranty
pimp.gif

now im rdy for a drop and some proper black shoes
devil.gif

nice...what type of shoes u getting her

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

How many of you guys financed your car? Thinking about doing it. Pros, cons?

Pros:keep the car, Dont have to get full insurance, resale value.

cons: Much more expensive then leasing, depending how much your car is, it might take a while to pay off. 

I financed my car for around 20, for 4 years 500 a month. Sucks, but worth it in the end. next time im only doing 2-3 years max.

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Want to lower car and change wheels/tires.. any recommended upgrades for this besides wheels/tires? 07 AT type s.. let me know what you guys think.

Love the Kinetic Blue Pearl. What wheels do you have in mind? Check into ATLP products; exhaust, roof spoiler, j-pipe. Cold air intake, upgrade rear sway bar, front strut bar, window visors, etc.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Want to lower car and change wheels/tires.. any recommended upgrades for this besides wheels/tires? 07 AT type s.. let me know what you guys think.

Love the Kinetic Blue Pearl. What wheels do you have in mind? Check into ATLP products; exhaust, roof spoiler, j-pipe. Cold air intake, upgrade rear sway bar, front strut bar, window visors, etc.
yeah I had a TSX before and wasn't satisfied with the lack of room it had but I love Acura.. always wanted this car/color so I want to put some black wheels on em.. I'll have to look into ATLP then, thanks
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by 1994SS

If you couldn't tell by my username...

That doesnt look like a 94 to me...

Anyway, Ive got a 95 DGGM that I've been thinking about selling lately, still not quite sure.

And Ninja, Ima need a link to that thread.

happy.gif
Good eye. That's my 1996. I have a 1994 as well.

and... dont sell your DGGM, I'm telling you, letting one of these go is real hard. There not the fastest cars anymore, but I have yet to find a better cruiser.

Btw that speaker thread. :facepalm: I'm embarrassed sometimes by the people who buy our cars and how they chop them up.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

nice...what type of shoes u getting her

i change my mind everyday but leaning towards some 19" 5zrs in hyper black or gunmetal. ill problly end up jus dippin em black neway, but itll be nice to have the option to switch it up w/o droppin bread on 2 dif sets. my joints now will jus become winter set up.

Just got detailed this morning. Bay Area heads hit up @joeycortez on instagram. Washed, Clayed, buffed, and waxed for $35.00 for first timers. Left the interior PERFECT.

iPhone pic for now but Imma get real pics done tonite or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Just got detailed this morning. Bay Area heads hit up @joeycortez on instagram. Washed, Clayed, buffed, and waxed for $35.00 for first timers. Left the interior PERFECT.

iPhone pic for now but Imma get real pics done tonite or tomorrow.

how much for SUV? and where is he located?

^antioch, CA.

I believe it's the same price for first timers but it'll go up to a set price after that. I dropped it off and he hit me back when it was done.

/\ clean ride and thats a good !*@ price... expect it triple after the first one
laugh.gif

I do my own whip... its not that hard to find a 3 hr time period once every 2 weeks to shine it up.

winters a different story...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

yeah I had a TSX before and wasn't satisfied with the lack of room it had but I love Acura.. always wanted this car/color so I want to put some black wheels on em.. I'll have to look into ATLP then, thanks
glasses.gif

I had a TSX as well. Got a 05 TL after the TSX was totalled. Night and day difference interior comfort wise and power, but TSX has better handling and more mod options. I want a TL-S so bad after selling the TL 2 years ago. KBP would be the color choice too.

Originally Posted by haddix

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

84f16b6f74f0dd45c2b839267266d316423469c9_r.jpg

Picked this up a couple of weeks ago, can't wait to start messing with it
happy.gif

Nice Tacoma! What's your plans for it? I currently have a 1st gen dcab Tacoma and love it. Also just because I loved my old 4runner. Here are some pics. Sold it 2 years ago.35's 4.88 gears, locked front and rear, custom bumpers and snorkel

Non-HDR
0d016b6077fdde4dc997a6297c0cd2d9d4ef9386_r.jpg

HDR
a6a1606670f0d64ccac7b53d96c008157c3db65d_r.jpg

I even got an HIDesque dome light and that thing is freakin bright
glasses.gif

I think my next modification is a mesh grille and then 2 lights right behind the grille, talked to a shop and they said they'll do it for $300 which isn't bad considering i've seen those mesh grilles go for $200. 

Eventually I want to fully pre-runner it out but little by little I will. 

Back
Top Bottom