392???
or older hellcat???
cant see the hood fully
actually nvm
i can tell its a srt 392 from the front spoiler
challengertalk is cool
but not a lot of traffic
hellcat.org is nice though more traffic

Its a 392. 2016 and had 1900 miles when i bought it a few days ago.

Do you have an aftermarket exhaust on your cars? I'm trying to figure out this whole mds ****.

yo!

just picked up a hemi.... which challenger forum would yall recommend?

dahemi.jpg
Congratulations

This is the best challenger forum

I like the auto cruise module :evil:

Do you have an aftermarket exhaust on your cars? I'm trying to figure out this whole mds ****.
i dont have any mods on mine
cause i dont wanna void any of my extended warranties
i know exhaust mods wouldnt
but i dont want to give them any reasons to TRY and void ANYTHING
my scat i have a 100k extended mile warranty
and hellcat i have like a 75k warranty i believe

i dont have any mods on mine
cause i dont wanna void any of my extended warranties
i know exhaust mods wouldnt
but i dont want to give them any reasons to TRY and void ANYTHING
my scat i have a 100k extended mile warranty
and hellcat i have like a 75k warranty i believe

did you get the warranty through a third party or mopar?

did you get the warranty through a third party or mopar?
mopar
at the dealership when i got each car
they usually try to talk u into getting a warranty
but i was able to get a nice bumper to bumper warranty on the hellcat
the one on the scat is drivetrain only

Anyone lease? Debating on trying that for next car we getting in the next few months. All maintenance usually covered?

just painted my brake calipers myself this weekend. always had them professionally done before. looks just as good from 5+ feet away. looks kinda ****ty if you're looking for showroom quality though from right up on them if you're inspecting them super closely. still better to spend the $50 than spend like $500+ since it's just a daily driver.

6546E25A-F0E5-454A-B89C-80B9FEC766C9.jpeg

Last edited:

When I had my 2015 Jeep Srt to turn off mds I would have to put the drive setting into sport mode. I had a Borla Atak exhaust on that and it sounded ****ty when mds kicked it.

Should be a sport mode which turns off mds.

If you want it fully off without having to press buttons or drive modes every time you start it, you are going to have to get it tuned.

But thankfully hellcats dont have mds. Lol

But one thing we do share (392/hellcat) in the exhaust is with the active exhaust valves to make it louder in drive modes.

If you are going to change the exhaust I recommend a Corsa and have your shop cut off the section with the flaps and reuse it on the corsa as per the instructions. Before I put the corsa on the hellcat, I got another Borla atak since I had one on my Jeep. But the jeep didnt have those flaps and this was my first time having that .

Big mistake. I bought the borla that had their version of the flaps built into the exhaust, the mother****ers squeaked like crazy EVERY time I pressed the gas. So I contacted borla and they offered me a full refund and paid for labor as well. They were cool in that sense but the product wasnt good.

So I went and got a corsa and reused the oem flaps like it said in the instructions and all was well!

Theres the video showing the squeak I was talking about. (Side note, I wonder what mf’er left me a thumbs down? Lmao)

Back
Top Bottom