\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sport mode in a hemi.... that boat need to stay in track mode to keep it planted on the road :lol:...

Kidding but 8mpg sounds like a nightmare, god bless ya.

Sport mode in a hemi.... that boat need to stay in track mode to keep it planted on the road :lol:...

Kidding but 8mpg sounds like a nightmare, god bless ya.
Lol the 2016 Scats don't get track mode, maybe the ones after do idk. Mine is plenty planted with the front & rear braces & I don't dare take too hard of a corner esp with my factory bicycle tires haha hence my STR8LIN3 plate lol. The mpg is no problemo...I barely drive the thing anyway outside of summer

Last edited:
Cool thread! Sold my '16 Subaru sti to buy a house a few years back. Now that I feel like I'm in a good spot I'm ready for a 2011-2014 sti hatch. The search is on!

Such a nice color. It might be a long search to find the right one. People beat on those cars so I need to be selective.
What color was your '16? True but the wait will be worth it...try to buy one from an old man lol no beating on it.

I hear ya...hate riding around full fish bowl. In Queens I don't get pulled over much for them but in the BX everytime I go there minimum once atleast lol. Do you have a PBA card or vision note? Both always guarantee me not getting a ticket. If you tint the front windshield in NY state I hear you're automatically at fault in any car accident so becareful. And you'll probably need a hook-up for inspection too because tinted windows are part of inspection here

Thats crazy! How much % are you riding around with?

On my prior vehicle I had 35% on the sides, 20% on the rear glass and only received 2 tickets during the 8-9 years of owning the vehicle. And both times I was actually pulled over for something else (speeding) and they slapped on the tint ticket on top. I have gotten a few warnings tho, but for the most part they let me slide.

As far as the windshield I am hoping 70% isnt too noticeable. They also have 90% to mainly block UV rays so I can also opt for that.

What color was your '16? True but the wait will be worth it...try to buy one from an old man lol no beating on it.
For some reason I really like white. It really shows the lines of the car. My 2014 wrx was also white lol. I’m hoping there’s another dude out there like me that’s selling his. Fingers crossed.

My new baby!!! 2019 Porsche Cayenne. Traded the black for Ms. Blanco

Attachments

• 3E611706-D8B0-4C37-AA66-06E1F65CDF84.jpeg
    3E611706-D8B0-4C37-AA66-06E1F65CDF84.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 28
  • F04A5406-159A-456E-A9FD-09CD62E1D5B0.jpeg
    F04A5406-159A-456E-A9FD-09CD62E1D5B0.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 1BAC4B77-8A91-4BCA-9ED4-26CE2307200F.jpeg
    1BAC4B77-8A91-4BCA-9ED4-26CE2307200F.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 26
  • D45C2619-94A7-434E-8C8D-1D61046D8AB9.jpeg
    D45C2619-94A7-434E-8C8D-1D61046D8AB9.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 25
Thats crazy! How much % are you riding around with?

On my prior vehicle I had 35% on the sides, 20% on the rear glass and only received 2 tickets during the 8-9 years of owning the vehicle. And both times I was actually pulled over for something else (speeding) and they slapped on the tint ticket on top. I have gotten a few warnings tho, but for the most part they let me slide.

As far as the windshield I am hoping 70% isnt too noticeable. They also have 90% to mainly block UV rays so I can also opt for that.
My Chally I got 5% all around minus the front windshield, my Maxima 5% back windows/windshield & 20% front windows. Every now & again I get the itch to tint the front windshield on the Challenger but don't follow through lol. 2 tickets isn't bad for almost 10 years lol. Cops just need an excuse to add something on to the original reason **** em. 70% shouldn't be too noticeable maybe during the night it will. I see plenty of cars with the front windshield tinted in Queens. Post up pics when its done

For some reason I really like white. It really shows the lines of the car. My 2014 wrx was also white lol. I’m hoping there’s another dude out there like me that’s selling his. Fingers crossed.
White is dope as well. I'm sure that dude exists, just gotta be patient with the process

WELL I’M GOING TO BE BUYING EITHER A NEW GT500 OR C8 VETTE. NEED HELP MAKING A DECISION BETWEEN THE TWO. LOCAL DEALERSHIPS HAVE PROMISED ME ALLOCATIONS FOR BOTH AT STICKER. IF I GO THE C8 ROUTE, IT WONT BE THE BASE MODEL. EITHER GRANDSPORT OR Z06. I’VE BEEN LEANING TOWARDS THE C8.

WELL I’M GOING TO BE BUYING EITHER A NEW GT500 OR C8 VETTE. NEED HELP MAKING A DECISION BETWEEN THE TWO. LOCAL DEALERSHIPS HAVE PROMISED ME ALLOCATIONS FOR BOTH AT STICKER. IF I GO THE C8 ROUTE, IT WONT BE THE BASE MODEL. EITHER GRANDSPORT OR Z06. I’VE BEEN LEANING TOWARDS THE C8.

Id go with the gt500. C8 is nice but I dont want it till the ZR1 Version comes out

Back
Top Bottom