\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Finally grabbed a daily to give the 5.0 a break I've already put way too many miles on her hard not to drive it....but anyways its an 08 IS250 it had little over 100k on the odo when I bought it. Final bid went at 4800.

Image-29.jpg
Image-31.jpg
That is a good price if it was maintained well.

I've had 02 and 05 Mini Cooper S's if you're looking at that generation. Driven the one after as a loaner but nothing newer.

Nah, we're thinking of getting a new one. Specifically a 4-door S.

Did you like it though? As far a driving goes? We won't be driving it much, just on the weekends and whenever we're in the city, but I'd still like for it to be enjoyable.

Finally grabbed a daily to give the 5.0 a break I've already put way too many miles on her hard not to drive it....but anyways its an 08 IS250 it had little over 100k on the odo when I bought it. Final bid went at 4800.

Image-29.jpg
Image-31.jpg
New headlights and that joint gonna look brand new :lol:

Congrats man

Did you like it though? As far a driving goes? We won't be driving it much, just on the weekends and whenever we're in the city, but I'd still like for it to be enjoyable.

Yeah, they were fun cars. I'm not a big FWD fan but they had good steering feel and it's enjoyable to toss a small car around. Great city car - parking is a cinch. Rough ride on bad roads with minimal suspension travel and stiff sidewall runflat tires.

Just grabbed this over the weekend..
Exterior is Almandine Brown with an Ivory White interior. Has every package except for the Rear Entertainment system and of course the M Sport trim.
5B1EBD85-C494-49CF-81BF-64DB2CD36E28.jpeg
06C969A1-D946-44BA-948B-2735280BF840.jpeg
53406223-8153-4898-8E85-1600AD398DDD.jpeg
C3D16B66-9699-4D0C-9D2B-989B075A39CF.jpeg
2D44641B-0692-489C-AE0E-11B63F67583D.jpeg

previously had a 13’ 640i, didn’t have any problems with it but it just wasn’t practical.

7 series looks great.

Its the new 5 series thats seriously underwhelming. That front end, especislly the headlights need a ton of work. Seen a white M5 the other day and man was it boring looking (in regards to previous M’s).

A few shots of my baby after bringing it in for tint. Went with 35% Rayno Carbon Ceramic all around minus windshield. Think I’ll go back when it gets warmer to do the windshield.

Also had the ceramic coating added about two weeks ago. Makes a difference especially in terms of maintenance (black is a ***** to maintain).

Attachments

• 3AE5A271-C4D7-4764-BE94-F22BF8F07341.jpeg
    3AE5A271-C4D7-4764-BE94-F22BF8F07341.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 6C758481-D03F-4C00-9139-4237637E88F9.jpeg
    6C758481-D03F-4C00-9139-4237637E88F9.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
A few shots of my baby after bringing it in for tint. Went with 35% Rayno Carbon Ceramic all around minus windshield. Think I’ll go back when it gets warmer to the windshield.

Also had the ceramic coating added about two weeks ago. Makes a difference especially in terms of maintenance (black is a ***** to maintain).
How the hell are you gonna get away with 35% in NY?

I want to get tints but I have GA tags and I'm shook

I have 5 % on the Challenger(minus windshield). I'm always on the lookout for cops/unmarked cars so I can quickly lower my windows lol. In my Maxima I stay getting pulled over for the tints. I am always polite to the officers + show them the PBA card/Photophibia note from my eye doc & they always let me go. BX is on a diff level of tint enforcement though. Having GA tags you'll be perfectly fine & can go as dark as you want. With outta state tags/plates NYPD or state police cannot pull you over for tints.

A few shots of my baby after bringing it in for tint. Went with 35% Rayno Carbon Ceramic all around minus windshield. Think I’ll go back when it gets warmer to the windshield.

Came out looking great bro :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Bro just do it. 35% is perfect for me and isn't all that dark to catch attention from 50. I honestly feel that its kind of light in comparison to what I've seen other vehicles out here with.

Came out looking great bro :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Appreciate it bro! Everything's slowly coming along together.

Y’all not gonna ****ing believe it
So I get in my car
Hop on the freeway
And notice my battery light come on
I’m like whatever ok
I’ll take care of it tomorrow
2 min later my engine is overheating
I’m like wtf
I exit cause I’m by my dealership
Go to the dealership I check in
Then I walk to my car and pop the hood
I see all my coolant is run through