\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My 06 TL...Recently did 20% all around

Nice car man :smokin

Its not that I don't like them...

Its just me man. I'll admit that I'm materialistic as hell on this point. It just seems like at that point you're just TRYING to have the emblem. Why not get a kitted out car of another brand then? 

At least start at the 5 Series or E class. 

Or if you're going to get the entry level joint, why not the M-series or the AMG version? 

Well, that's not even the entry level car though.

A-Class
B-Class
C-Compressor coupe

1 Series

Those are the entry levels.

Good bye TL we had some good times, welcome Liberty!
mean.gif

notta fan of Libertys at all... would scooped a CRV for my money if you wanted somethin more spacious w/o bein too big bodied

from TL to liberty is not gunna be a fun driving transition. but hey i understand everybody has reasons behind their purchases. hope it was at least a great deal

:smh:

notta fan of Libertys at all... would scooped a CRV for my money if you wanted somethin more spacious w/o bein too big bodied

from TL to liberty is not gunna be a fun driving transition. but hey i understand everybody has reasons behind their purchases. hope it was at least a great deal

Got a check for 13k and walked out with this liberty fully loaded paying 330$ monthly on a lease, my insurance dropped aswell....with the check I'm paying off my wife's car and clearing out some debt, needless to say I'm gonna be a happy camper next month when I sit down for routine monthly payments, I know the TL is more of a luxury car, but nowhere near as economical, warranty was done for, so I was at te point that of anything started malfunctioning it would be out of pocket, I'm not about that used car life....I rather have a steady monthly payment than have to worry about my transmission going, or some other major thing ad having to drop thousands....I never really lived the TL to its full power anyhow...I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed driving my wife's 09 corolla :-\

Yes guys....in 3 years when the lease is up and wife ha her nursing degree I'll be looking at an SRT Cherokee...I'm over the hill with cars bros...

Yes guys....in 3 years when the lease is up and wife ha her nursing degree I'll be looking at an SRT Cherokee...I'm over the hill with cars bros...
why the SRT though? Is it that serious?

That gas alone is absurd. Just get the overland man. 

why the SRT though? Is it that serious?

That gas alone is absurd. Just get the overland man. 

I'll keep it 100%....same reason I got the TL-s instead of the regular one....not so much it's power but the fact that it was the top tier....I guess that's how I view the Cherokee, but that's future plans....financially gas consumption won't be an issue by this point to be honest, so I'm not even concern.

Noooo steezy my ____ I hate it had to be him.

But for real, if you like it and its more economical then do you. I just love the Type S. Its an Acura too, if you take care of it I dont think you would run into any sorts of major issues.

Noooo steezy my ____ I hate it had to be him.

But for real, if you like it and its more economical then do you. I just love the Type S. Its an Acura too, if you take care of it I dont think you would run into any sorts of major issues.

I was already having issues with the power steering...couple of months after warranty dropped I had to pay 1300$ to replace some bearings and sensors....too reminiscent of when I was struggling around with used cars back wen I was a youngin...lol

don't expect too much from that nursing degree...i found out the hard way. my girl just started an accelerated program at georgetown and after looking up the average salaries, i've started convincing her that she HAS to become a nurse anesthetist, because most everything else isn't even worthwhile.

don't expect too much from that nursing degree...i found out the hard way. my girl just started an accelerated program at georgetown and after looking up the average salaries, i've started convincing her that she HAS to become a nurse anesthetist, because most everything else isn't even worthwhile.

I know, in today's economy EVERYONE seems to be getting te short end of the stick, but luckily I've been in healthcare for 8 years and know a few good people that can help me secure her a job....I just need her to have something stable to compliment what I make so that we can really be good financially, beyond comfortably....but I know what you mean, I see a lot of nurses graduating and end up unemployed for some time.

Thinkin about trading my 2007 Civic in and getting something else. 

My choices are :

2009-2010 Nissan Altima coupe

2006-2007 Acura TL

2013 Honda Accord

What do you guys recommend?

I know, in today's economy EVERYONE seems to be getting te short end of the stick, but luckily I've been in healthcare for 8 years and know a few good people that can help me secure her a job....I just need her to have something stable to compliment what I make so that we can really be good financially, beyond comfortably....but I know what you mean, I see a lot of nurses graduating and end up unemployed for some time.

my girl is an lpn right now workin on her rn

i feel like that field is getting saturated but ones different experiences n such make a a difference an of course connections

there will always be a need for rns an she can branch off/keep schoolin

steezy i aint eem mad at ya, makes sense to me. hell i post poned buyin a car this summer. times are crazy, i just feel somethin big is gonna happen real soon in this world.............an im leasin my next whip also

ppl sayin or its an acura but dont sleep these luxury japanese cars or hell any car doesnt come cheap out of warranty

Last edited:
my girl is an lpn right now workin on her rn
i feel like that field is getting saturated but ones different experiences n such make a a difference an of course connections
there will always be a need for rns an she can branch off/keep schoolin
steezy i aint eem mad at ya, makes sense to me. hell i post poned buyin a car this summer. times are crazy, i just feel somethin big is gonna happen real soon in this world.............an im leasin my next whip also
ppl sayin or its an acura but dont sleep these luxury japanese cars or hell any car doesnt come cheap out of warranty

Couldn't agree more....I had to make a choice, keep a fully paid for luxury sedan with no warranty or try to get the best value possible for it, move on to a newer economical car with a brand new warranty and being able to pay off our second car with the difference, really a no brainer....I know we are all young and I understand the Type S is a complete magnet to dudes our age :lol:

isnt my whip but :x :x :x would love it

Honestly the NTers with the white one on vossens doodoos on this. Yellow fogs : x

And ur good supreme jus wash as normal maybe dobthe windows after the wax tho. But jus wash and let air dry a bit. Then use a microfiber cloth/towel and basically spray n detail. Not gunna look like a 5hr clay barring. But at least like ur fresh out the dealer everytime. Love it

O and steezy 13k? For n 07 tls? Damn you lost on this one... a handful of nters woulda gave u 15 at least for it im sure.

Hoping it had 100k plus on it. The dealer jus gunna smack a 17k sticker om the windshield n flip it by the enda of the holiday

Edit: yup 13 is what the kbb says for an 07... damn might hafta getta tl-s next..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom