\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My Babies:
2004 Ford F150 Lariat 175K miles and still runs looks brand new

2013 Audi A5 SLine Prestige

Really want a FRS or s2k for my next car after I finish college. Currently drive a gsr and love it as a commuter.

Really want a FRS or s2k for my next car after I finish college. Currently drive a gsr and love it as a commuter.

difference in mpg between frs and s2k is huge.......

frs seems more practical since you just mentioned you love your "commuter"

Last edited:
no pics at the moment but I currently drive a '05 A4 3.0.. looking to upgrade sometime this year, thinking either a newer gen A4 or something like the new legacy. (still nowhere close to making up my mind)
Any insight on other options for 4 door with awd?

no pics at the moment but I currently drive a '05 A4 3.0.. looking to upgrade sometime this year, thinking either a newer gen A4 or something like the new legacy. (still nowhere close to making up my mind)
Any insight on other options for 4 door with awd?

new lexus is will be revealed this month.

just placed my order last week. getting rid of my cursed 2011 audi s4 for a 2013 s4 with exclusive sprint blue paint. now i just have to wait 14 weeks for it.

its funny how they want u to wait 1000 miles but when me and my friend test drove it we were pushing it to 7000 rpm every time :lol: and the car only had like 70 miles on it

Yeah for my car at least I havent been breaking it in at all. Only thing to care for with new cars is not abusing the brakes for the first 1000 miles or so to help let them set properly. The car gets the most abuse before it even makes it to the dealership.

nice fj my friend has one and it feels like im in the army when inside

are u suppose to wash after claybar???

Back
Top Bottom