\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

you still showing the worst pic of the car you can find to make you point seem strong 😂. For a car that look beyond dated in your eyes, it’s funny how it’s still one the better looking cars on the road till this day, I’ve driven in many of my friends car and no one turn they head for them. But the little ole dated Z have people like 😍.

A car can look dated but still be a good looking car. 370z isnt an ugly car by any means, but you damn straight that design is dated.

At 45-50k there’s so many better looking and faster cars you can buy new

Man youre almost in used GTR territory at those prices. I don't know what's worse that Z or the new Supra. All trash. Also the VQ platform sucks for modding, you slap a TT kit on still barely put 450 to the wheels.

Man youre almost in used GTR territory at those prices. I don't know what's worse that Z or the new Supra. All trash. Also the VQ platform sucks for modding, you slap a TT kit on still barely put 450 to the wheels.
At least the Supra is updated to today’s standards. Power wise I hear it’s underrated and they seem to be pretty quick cars. Nice cars but too pricey I agree

with the way BMW pumping that b58 in everything its looking god like almost chill with the supra slander :lol:

still a good looking car for how dated
201911AF-B747-47A3-A747-F9D023FD3760.jpeg

This aged like milk
0F791BF7-415C-4045-9C82-5308928B1D4E.jpeg

wrong with the right tuner you can easily get 650whp out a good twin turbo kit on the VQ. Now bolt on while NA is where the money pit comes into play for lack of power to money put in. But there’s many boosted Z in the Facebook group I’m in, all pushing over 550whp easily. But now what comes into play, is would someone wanna pay 15k after parts and labor to boost a Z, when you can use that as a down payment for something just as fast, that’s stock.

Buff out those headlights while you’re at it. Perfect paint is ruined when all you see are those yellow headlights.
Yeah you're right, it's an absolute eyesore seeing that yellow-ish haze on sleek looking paint. We did couple of passes with the buffer & polish so they're much clearer now
zmaqbool zmaqbool you ever detail for money? You’re a beast.
Lol thanks man, still learning & improving. We had couple of guys inquire but they were just all talk & didn't want to spend the $. So the ceramic coating that Adam's Polishes is using now has some UV in it. It's put in there to help the detailer see where they may have left some product behind & streak using a black light flashlight. Their old ceramic formula didn't have that feature & when I read it I thought it's just a gimmick & $ grab lol. Kinda wish I bought it now, it would'vd helped me avoid the streaks I left behind lol. I have to clay the areas where I mest up, re-polish & re-ceramic now which means lugging all my equipment back to the garage lol :emoji_face_palm:

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 Why do you regret getting the wheels done? Is it helping reduce build-up of brake dust? I decided against any rim or glass ceramic...not a fan. The rims are soo curved & different designs means different shapes with more or less surface area to work with comfortably. Too many nooks & crannies to prep & apply. The glass coating is BS to me- from all manufacturers. It's gone after like 2 washes. My brother glass coated his windows & he confirmed after 2 washes(handwash only) the product was totally gone. Maybe now that we're only blow drying our cars & not using towels at all it should last longer?

zmaqbool zmaqbool
Kudos for actually taking time to do it right.
Hate taking more than 25 mins washing my cars let alone 5 hours :lol:
Lol I hear ya. It'a a pain in the *** & not everyone has the time or energy required but if you invest the time & energy it sets our rides apart from the rest. I guess it makes it easier for me that since I was a kid I was always cleaning the stove top, bathroom, or one thing or another at home. I got it from my mom (may God rest her beautiful soul). She started me really young with that stuff like age 4 I'd say. All that cleaning carried over into my cars esp the Challenger. On my days off I am always cleaning something even if it's not dirty sometimes lololol. Worth the time & effort imo

25mins even pushing it for me, I go to the self carwash and try to be done within 8-10 mins 😂
As long as it's a self handwash & not a machine wash you'll be ok. Machine wash is enemy #1 on any kind of painy. Totally destroys the paint more & more after every go. I used to think this was total nonsense until I did thorough research. Not even my beat to hell Maxima goes through a machine wash lol

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 Why do you regret getting the wheels done? Is it helping reduce build-up of brake dust? I decided against any rim or glass ceramic...not a fan. The rims are soo curved & different designs means different shapes with more or less surface area to work with comfortably. Too many nooks & crannies to prep & apply. The glass coating is BS to me- from all manufacturers. It's gone after like 2 washes. My brother glass coated his windows & he confirmed after 2 washes(handwash only) the product was totally gone. Maybe now that we're only blow drying our cars & not using towels at all it should last longer?
Because any little dirt left on the rim will be trapped under the clear coat. You really have to clean the rims good before putting the ceramic coat on...and rims are hard to clean. My detail shop missed a few minor spots and now, those spots are under the ceramic coat. I could get him to fix it, and I still might. But, as of now, I don't sweat it.

As long as it's a self handwash & not a machine wash you'll be ok. Machine wash is enemy #1 on any kind of painy. Totally destroys the paint more & more after every go. I used to think this was total nonsense until I did thorough research. Not even my beat to hell Maxima goes through a machine wash lol

yeah I learn my lesson with previous cars doing the automatic wash 😂. I use the self that have pressure water and soap etc, then I hand dry it with a clean microfiber towel. I’m not pro so not as good as most but it sure look better than when I used to use the automatic paint shredder. Last week I even step it up and start using a wheel cleaner :lol:, one day I’ll learn to use wax.

Because any little dirt left on the rim will be trapped under the clear coat. You really have to clean the rims good before putting the ceramic coat on...and rims are hard to clean. My detail shop missed a few minor spots and now, those spots are under the ceramic coat. I could get him to fix it, and I still might. But, as of now, I don't sweat it.
Yeah, makes sense. I didn't do it for that same reason. I have big hands & fingers so it's not easy for me to prep & coat my rims on the narrow spots. And I don't want to mess up on a surface that is soo damn small to work on to begin with. Have your detailer fix it for you- I'm sure the work the shop did gives some kind of warranty

Back
Top Bottom