\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

of course haha
laugh.gif

i dont think anyone buys a SRT to drive it like normal.
You've never been to South Carolina, all you see is Mustang GT 500's, Camaro SS, Corvettes, SRT's and Hemi's going under the damn speed limit and mostly driven by women and men with NO balls. And Disabled Veterans.smh.

One of mine... S550 on Forgiatos, had it dipped in candy cause i wasnt a fan of the color Mercedes put on it

You'd be surprised of these idiots on the SRT Jeep forum asking how they can improve their mileage because they didnt realize how bad the gas mileage is. lol

Lol I peeped that too. If your not looking for power and speed why waste the extra cash on a srt.

Been eyeing a few new things. Srt challenger, ford f150 raptor and a cbr 1000. Once I get rid of this commander I'm getting something new for the summer.

Most likely just the cbr and get wifey a is250

I dont see why people waste money on SRT'S period because you have all that power and can't even use it whenever you feel like it.

I dont see why people waste money on SRT'S period because you have all that power and can't even use it whenever you feel like it.

Yes I do.

I go to multiple tracks. 1/4 mile and regular racing tracks like Englishtown, Atco, NJMP, Island dragway, e.t.c.

I don't hit the tracks but I open this srt up every chance I get.

West side highway, FDR, 78,95 and on 476 :wink:

only broke boys say this kinda stuff
chief keep fan cool bro but nah bruh it's nothing like that I just don't see the hype I had a debate with a friend the other day. I told him I wanted a challenger but not the SRT model and he said he doesn't see the point in getting a muscle car that's not the SRT model. I'm just never going to use it that's all

only broke boys say this kinda stuff
chief keep fan cool bro but nah bruh it's nothing like that I just don't see the hype I had a debate with a friend the other day. I told him I wanted a challenger but not the SRT model and he said he doesn't see the point in getting a muscle car that's not the SRT model. I'm just never going to use it that's all

wasnt referring to him in the first place

If you want a challenger get one, i support that. as long as its a V8 its baddd :pimp:

wasnt referring to him in the first place

If you want a challenger get one, i support that. as long as its a V8 its baddd
pimp.gif
exactly people should get what they want I'm not paying for it I just don't see why people get them but bash other people for getting the standard model. I got a v8 crown vic but i don't bash people who got the v6 bruh

You know what you are?

Sensible. Some people believe in V8 or get a Corolla. At least you know what you need/want in a car. If you dont need the SRT8, there is NO point in getting it. Some people just dont understand that some people dont particularly care about performance/the fact its a muscle car. They see the exterior, generally know what car it is (oh I always wanted a Mustang for ex) but dont actually care if its a V8 or not. They just want the shell, thats why Ford and all these companies MAKE them in V6 models. For consumers with that mentality.

Personally, I wouldnt get a V6 muscle car, but I certainly would not down someone who would.

exactly people should get what they want I'm not paying for it I just don't see why people get them but bash other people for getting the standard model. I got a v8 crown vic but i don't bash people who got the v6 bruh

You preach against bashing so you say I dont see the point with the SRT model?

Ok then....... lol

Its the opposite of what people say about the v6 model.

Buy what you want and can afford. No hate from me on whatever you buy.

Last edited:
You preach against bashing so you say I dont see the point with the SRT model?

Ok then....... lol

Its the opposite of what people say about the v6 model.

Buy what you want and can afford. No hate from me on whatever you buy.

I didnt bash anyone sir I said I don't see the point I didn't say oh u need the v6 because its more of a car than the v8 learn how to analyze bruh all I said was I didn't see the point

I didnt bash anyone sir I said I don't see the point I didn't say oh u need the v6 because its more of a car than the v8 learn how to analyze bruh all I said was I didn't see the point

But you not "seeing the point" of the v8 is the same thing as the v8 guys saying "I dont see the point" of a v6 if a v8 is available.

But you not "seeing the point" of the v8 is the same thing as the v8 guys saying "I dont see the point" of a v6 if a v8 is available.
bruh you can't tell my tone through text all i said was i did not see the point because you can't go fast as you want in it you feel me? Like I said I have a v8 crown vic but i didn't rave over it. When I got my vic all i knew was the fact that it was a vic. That's what i'm saying by no means am i bashing people.

bruh you can't tell my tone through text all i said was i did not see the point because you can't go fast as you want in it you feel me? Like I said I have a v8 crown vic but i didn't rave over it. When I got my vic all i knew was the fact that it was a vic. That's what i'm saying by no means am i bashing people.

If you say I dont see the point with getting/having ........ about anything, whoever has that item that you "dont see the point" with is going to take offense to that.

If you say I dont see the point with getting/having ........ about anything, whoever has that item that you "dont see the point" with is going to take offense to that.
well that's my bad if you took it that way bro. All im saying is I hate when people make threads like the old dodge challenger and charger thread where dude said it's no point in getting either if it's not V8. Like I said I got a V8 now but I wouldn't say people who have a V6 have b**** cars.

well that's my bad if you took it that way bro. All im saying is I hate when people make threads like the old dodge challenger and charger thread where dude said it's no point in getting either if it's not V8. Like I said I got a V8 now but I wouldn't say people who have a V6 have b**** cars.
what about the cats that get the 6 and try to kit it up like the 8? the 8 is usually meaner, dual exhaust etc, but alot of people just dont want to spend the money. i'm with you, i can respect anything as long as its clean, and if you get the 6 then thats on you and i wont say its a b**** car, but i will say it looks like a rental.
roll.gif

as soon as NYC retires its fleet of crown vic's, these joints are gonna be DOPE
Sorry ninja not a fan of copping a used cop car that you have no idea what the **** went on in it.

Reason why they have plastic back seats lol
whoa, im not talkin about getting da ACTUAL cop cars..im just talking about da style of da whip wont be known as a cab anymore.

no way id cop a retired cop/cab..them joints been abused beyond belief
laugh.gif

parts for those cars though are gonna be DIRT CHEAP for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom