\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Where the honda bois at?
EFFECTS.jpg

Team Honda.....family man edition :lol:
20200124_121815.jpg

Better looking than the 4 series look, i'd be surprised if they carry that design over into the next gen. Great car otherwise though, potential future collectible. And what's this now about a 4 cyl C63?

Just copped some cheap *** Vercelli Strada 2's. Set of 4 for $308 shipped

Got hella good reviews especially from Challenger drivers

For that price I'd be happy if I can get 10K out them

Definitely excited to get out these run flats and see how these joints ride on the Gran Coupe :smokin

I’m trying to get something super cheap that’ll get the job done for a few years .... any ideas on what to get ....

New set of tires for $300 :wow:
Just copped some cheap *** Vercelli Strada 2's. Set of 4 for $308 shipped

Got hella good reviews especially from Challenger drivers

For that price I'd be happy if I can get 10K out them

Definitely excited to get out these run flats and see how these joints ride on the Gran Coupe :smokin

Noted. There was another set before that from simple tire that those charger/challenger boys swore by, anyone remember remember it? Lexanis I think.

I watch 1320 videos and I want a car to drag race with
then i watch offroad videos and want a truck

no idea what I would get next, I kinda want a gtr if i can snag a used one for 40k

How many GTR owners we got in here :nerd:

might just get another dirt bike :lol:

That’s the thing. We all need a warehouse to store our vehicles.

I had a rock crawler years ago. (85 4Runner) But ended up selling. It was a fun toy, but not very practical for everyday driving. (Although we had at the time 4 vehicles and 2 motorcycles.) Once in a while I would commute in it.
Definitely miss it though. .

I noticed this is a popular design for rims. Resemble a lot with my Challenger's rims as well as the Acura TL's from '07 '08. Nice purchase :emoji_thumbsup: . Mine came stock hyper black as well but I had that finish stripped & re-done to gloss black. Looks much better in gloss black imo

oh yeah, super popular design. Neuspeed is one of the big vw/audi tuners.

they fit oem so no rings or swapping lug nuts. Now I can run a dedicated summer/winter set up.

I’m in the market for a new daily but like usual my mind is all over the place. Went from thinking about a new accord, to a new tlx (maybe type S), to a 3/4 series with a 6mt to a newer m3/4. I keep up selling myself but I think I want to keep it under $40k...ish.

Back
Top Bottom