\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That Evo is so mean. :x :pimp:

I finally broke out my camera and took some pics of my car today.

It's not da Hemi, but it's my first car and I love it lol. But hopefully I'll be getting a SRT after this one.

You live in VA man? :nerd:

Nice car too.

my new whip :pimp:

2011 Sonata

i use to **** on hyundai's....until i drove one. :pimp:

add to that, it's great on gas and a big upgrade from the ol' 02 Corolla i had

Unless you plan to keep the car for a while

But I agree

but what makes it better? my friend always talks about them, but I used to want an STI in high school so I always tell him it's a better car without actually knowing

^ congrats

How do you like it so far?

really enjoying it. Very glad to be back in a Honda again. not trying to get it out and push it to much since I have a long process to go with registering it. but once thats done i'm get it going out on the road.

my new whip :pimp:

2011 Sonata

i use to **** on hyundai's....until i drove one. :pimp:

add to that, it's great on gas and a big upgrade from the ol' 02 Corolla i had

Why are you adding so many excuses in your post? Just be proud that you can afford a fairly new car regardless of brand. Don't be like those people with stupid bumper stickers that say my real car is heaven or something. Congrats on your purchase.

2013 Si, picked up last night

Nice pickup, especially with going with a 13 model. I read they made a lot of interior revisions and what not on them from the 12 model. I was looking at those when getting a car but insurance was way higher than the car i ended up going with and last i tried I couldnt fit in a civic :lol: Great car though.

Nice pickup, especially with going with a 13 model. I read they made a lot of interior revisions and what not on them from the 12 model. I was looking at those when getting a car but insurance was way higher than the car i ended up going with and last i tried I couldnt fit in a civic :lol: Great car though.

thanks. Insurance was cheaper on this than my GTI I had. I even added road side assistance, Rental Car coverage, and upped properity damange from $10K to $25K and still pay $4.00 less than what I was paying. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom