\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

copped this 1988 oldsmobile 98 with da fe3 66k miles everything works...put the tints on already and some 6x9 jbls

Last edited:
you should always change water pump and timing at the sametime from what i understood.............................since youre in there might as well.

also airspider i BET you had a lil itch to trade when at the dealer

i think the 2014 is gorgeous in person i didnt think they could make it even better than the 2013 but they did

Last edited:
you should always change water pump and timing at the sametime from what i understood.............................since youre in there might as well.

i think the 2014 is gorgeous in person i didnt think they could make it even better than the 2013 but they did

No itch.

Not a fan of the WK2.

Interior is gorgeous dont get me wrong, but the exterior is horrendous. The stock wheels look horrendous too.

I LOVE the 2014 Jeep GC

If this was the model in November I would have copped, the GC was my 2nd choice at that point

agreed

at the ny auto show i was blown away, i mean it was the highest trim fully loaded model an all but seriously id take this over a new range rover easy

I'd def cop the Overland model in pearl white

I like the new RR Sport but still undecided on the RR

I washed the Engine bay and the whole vehicle at my buddy's garage today.

Had to clean up the engine bay after the water pump install. Coolant got everywhere. :smh:>:

agreed

at the ny auto show i was blown away, i mean it was the highest trim fully loaded model an all but seriously id take this over a new range rover easy

A lot of people like it. I'm just an old Jeep styling kind of guy. I dont like the borrowing from different manf to come up with a new design. Looks too much like an X5 to me.

I'd def cop the Overland model in pearl white

I like the new RR Sport but still undecided on the RR

Im sure you know. As long as you have the RR as a lease, thats cool. Because they are the worst on reliability. I dont even want to think of repair costs out of warranty. :x

Need coils bad. Funding my 1jz swap is a little bit more important for me though

Last edited:

this thing in white

:x :x :x :x :x

some dude at my gym has it with tinted tails

No itch.

Not a fan of the WK2.

Interior is gorgeous dont get me wrong, but the exterior is horrendous. The stock wheels look horrendous too.

while the exteriour is NOT horrendous, on the 12/13 i thought so, the black grille and led headlights changed it but YES i do agree, the wheels are terrible :smh:

how do u clean an engine bay without damaging anything?

Make sure the engine bay is cool. Cover up your pcm and alternator.

Spray some Meguiars APC on all plastics and unpainted parts in the engine bay (I dont spray anything on the painted paints in my engine bay like my covers, intake and catch can. )

Hose it down.

Dry up the excess water.

Spray Chemical Guys Bare Bones dressing. It leaves a nice shine without the greasy feel of other dressings.

while the exteriour is NOT horrendous, on the 12/13 i thought so, the black grille and led headlights changed it but YES i do agree, the wheels are terrible :smh:

Everyone has different opinions. :smile:

WHAAAAAAAAAAT.

This gen Jeep GC is one of the TOUGHEST looking SUV's out right now. I see them all the time at my gym too, and 75% of them blacked out their rims, tinted tails, etc and they just look so damn tough. Jeep hit a home run with this model.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT.

This gen Jeep GC is one of the TOUGHEST looking SUV's out right now. I see them all the time at my gym too, and 75% of them blacked out their rims, tinted tails, etc and they just look so damn tough. Jeep hit a home run with this model.

Only thing is those HID lights only come on high end models so anyone thinking the Laredo or Limited models have them are SOL

My 2001 Jetta. Everything factory but I want to put tints and rims on it. I work at a carwash so it's always clean :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
QUESTION:

I got a 04 tahoe (p.286), i got a true dual exhaust setup with flowmaster 40's, have had that setup for almost a year.

At this point, it just isnt loud enough.

I have 2 or 3 ideas to make it louder, im open to all suggestions

1. Cut the 40's off and do flowmaster 10's
2. Cut the 40's off and do straight pipe
3. Do long tube stainless headers, leave cats on and straight pipe.

SUGGESTIONS?

Back
Top Bottom