\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Welp its official. Ya boy is a new horse owner….a few hundred of them actually.

FB7789B4-F76F-4378-9CCE-D266524F1ECD.jpeg

This red has me paranoid. It looks like its speeding when its parked. :lol:
congrats papi

I’d never drive a Prius. Idc if it was given to me for free.
Well you get one for free, pass it over here. Obviously will pay you for your troubles. A grand should do? I will be honest before seeing this new one I never would have thought I would drive a Prius. However factoring in the Toyota quality and the looks I would do it. Give me a break from filling up the Tundra. Probably cost a fourth to fill up.

Some good news on Jay. Got released from Grossman Burn Center today. Picture from People shows how he looks.

Seeing the pic, the burns seem to be more centered to his upper chest, arms & hands (pic from TMZ shows his hands & arms wrapped in gauze sleeves) and his neck and lower part of his face (chin). Nothing by his eyes and upper face/forehead. He got EXTREMELY lucky and I'm thankful for his friend who got him out of there when he did (and basically saved his life). 🙏🙏🙏

Get well Jay. You got a whole lot of car people pulling for you!!! 👍👍

So I just got my car back after bringing it in for some tuning issues. Seems to be running fine...it was stalling in manual mode downshifting from 2nd to 1st. I drove it hard & no stalls thankfully.

My builder said they pulled up my car's tune data in their system & the fuel map displays about 36 parameters that have to do with vehicle speed range & air/fuel mixes. He said 2nd gear was showing lean & the tuner tweeked the tune and they downloaded it to my diablo handheld tuner and uploaded the new tune to the car.

I wish the weather was still hot out as that is when the stalling started around June...with this cold weather & air temps being super cool I doubt it would stall regardless.

So I just got my car back after bringing it in for some tuning issues. Seems to be running fine...it was stalling in manual mode downshifting from 2nd to 1st. I drove it hard & no stalls thankfully.

My builder said they pulled up my car's tune data in their system & the fuel map displays about 36 parameters that have to do with vehicle speed range & air/fuel mixes. He said 2nd gear was showing lean & the tuner tweeked the tune and they downloaded it to my diablo handheld tuner and uploaded the new tune to the car.

I wish the weather was still hot out as that is when the stalling started around June...with this cold weather & air temps being super cool I doubt it would stall regardless.
i kinda miss my scat once in a while

such a great daily driver tbh

Went to Detroit for a day and rented a Hemi. Immediately started snowing lol. The next day it was so cold I sat in the car 5 minutes waiting it to defrost.

Obviously power on tap, loved that part. The Sport button makes an obvious difference. Trunk is massive. Had all season tires which helped grip in the cold but the rear swung out on me a couple of times.

lol at the interior screen but it did have carplay. The passenger seat headrest blocks the rear side window. The seat was electric and manual, weird.

Overall quite charming old school American muscle. The enterprise employee told me they were getting rid of them all soon. Sad.
8A0DDF40-A967-46ED-BF5E-7EC16E5DF171.jpeg
9608093D-DE45-40E9-9353-5DEB9BB2A216.jpeg
9BA7B7D7-E2B5-4C15-A052-A50AF6A248FD.jpeg
5D90357A-297F-46DC-8CFE-E8C88C491C50.jpeg

Agreed & just such a great car period. Got the power/performance/looks/space & exhaust note. I'm sure in the near future when the time is right & if you want to you'll find yourself in another Scat or maybe even a Hellcat Inshallah.
1669136411743.jpeg

I really fell in love with the scat pack charger.

They are so underrated and drive extremely well

Being a beamer loyalist I can easily the ride quality is probably even better than a F80

Interior is just lacking

Went to Detroit for a day and rented a Hemi. Immediately started snowing lol. The next day it was so cold I sat in the car 5 minutes waiting it to defrost.

Obviously power on tap, loved that part. The Sport button makes an obvious difference. Trunk is massive. Had all season tires which helped grip in the cold but the rear swung out on me a couple of times.

lol at the interior screen but it did have carplay. The passenger seat headrest blocks the rear side window. The seat was electric and manual, weird.

Overall quite charming old school American muscle. The enterprise employee told me they were getting rid of them all soon. Sad.
usually on colder days i would remote start it and the car would usually start the heater and stuff while idling, dont remember if it defrosted too

Agreed & just such a great car period. Got the power/performance/looks/space & exhaust note. I'm sure in the near future when the time is right & if you want to you'll find yourself in another Scat or maybe even a Hellcat Inshallah.
yeah inshallah when i have more space i'm thinking of getting another shaker but a manual this time

Went in early & got an alignment done. It was veering right on the expressway on my way back from the shop yesterday. My guy at Firestone said front axle was off 3 degrees. My last alignment was back in mid March so 700 miles later something wasn't aligned.

After that it was time for a much needed bath. The speed shop is located next to some concrete producing industrial factory & my baby sat outside for 11 days & was covered in dust 🤢. This was the last wash for the season...saw they spread some of that nasty road salt around my way this morning. Moment I see that white stuff on the roads into storage she goes till Spring. See ya in April.
20221122_101004.jpg
20221122_130422.jpg

How was traction in the snow? I like the color. The 5.7 hemi is terrific & no slouch by any means. Yes, trunk is HUGE! SO sad to know that the day is coming where these cars will no longer be made & will become a thing of the past 😔(along with other ICE club bangers).

It is weird that the driver side seat is electric but passenger one is manual, lol. Read it's usually like that with most coupes to make it a little quicker & more convenient for passengers to get in & out of the back. While you were out in Motor City did you hit up the legendary Buddy's Pizza?

1669136411743.jpeg

I really fell in love with the scat pack charger.

They are so underrated and drive extremely well

Being a beamer loyalist I can easily the ride quality is probably even better than a F80

Interior is just lacking
The Chargers are lovely man! I sat in a Scat Charger at the dealership some time ago & immediately noticed the crazy amount of interior space like I mean it is a LARGE car. Driver's side seat set for me & still when I sat behind it I still had a comfortable amount of leg room for being 6'3.

Perfect beast for those who want power + have to haul around passengers often. Like you said the ride quality is great too. A tenant in my work building had a Scat Charger & my brother did his brakes for him so when testing the brakes I took a ride with him & just fell in love with the smooth & planted ride.

About them interiors...lol. They're better than they used to be from the older gens but for cars that cost north of 50, 60, 70 grand...yeah, pretty lackluster on the inside. Big power/sad interiors- the 🇺🇲 way.

Back
Top Bottom