\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

CX-90, MDX, Grand Highlander, Grand Cherokee L, Pathfinder, Telluride, Palisade, Atlas, XT6, Aviator

Germans are for leasing

CX-90, MDX, Grand Highlander, Grand Cherokee L, Pathfinder, Telluride, Palisade, Atlas, XT6, Aviator

Germans are for leasing
Not messing with a Kia .. aint no one going to sell me on that Telluride, rather have the Palisades like I said before.

However, reliability wise what you guys think?

Still looking for an SUV ....

2015 and up ...

What you guys think is the most reliable?
More overrated?
Your pick?

"What you guys think is the most reliable?"

Asian:
Toyota/Lexus: rav4/gx470
Honda: CRV

European:
Mercedes: 2013-2019 ML

Last edited:
Germans are for leasing
I’ve never had a issue but maintenance costs will be high if can’t supplement by doing your own work.

For me ..anything boring would be out the question. Honda/Acura/Kia Zzzzzz Might as well get a minivan.

You say full-size so have you looked at the obvious? Tahoe/Expedition/Grand Wagoneer
X7/GLS..even the Q7 has a third row.
Cheaper end Atlas , CX90, Explorer ST

That I dont like the Telluride and I like the Palisades. That's all.

But not looking into either.

Yeah I think we (NT) had this convo before.

If I was in your market for a 3 rower id look into (besides Telluride) an MDX (A-Spec or Type S) or an SQ7 for the more expensive route. Not a fan of the X5/X7 too much, neither the GLE. I like the GLE Coupe but no 3rd row for that.

B7733134-B781-4B86-BFCA-56DD216CBDA4.jpeg

Man this thang clean. :pimp:

Thats what yo momma was saying and I was like quit acting brand new.

jk i luh you. i actually never saw that happy new years DM you sent and its awkard to say it now but thanks homie and i hope you enjoyed yours haha
Its Ight things get busy man:nthat:

Someone is selling me their 2020 ST Explorer for $26k but joint has like 80k miles.

Plus I heard they aren't reliable.

I also dig the Cherokee L Overland saw a couple for 50K .... but i haven't seen many reviews in regards to reliability.

SQ7 or just a Q7 to me is a great car in that space.. 3rd row is decent, fast and well built. A bit bland but go with the ABT widebody hahhaha

1DC0D339-30E7-4E26-A894-9F09A17522DC.jpeg

Someone is selling me their 2020 ST Explorer for $26k but joint has like 80k miles.

Plus I heard they aren't reliable.

I also dig the Cherokee L Overland saw a couple for 50K .... but i haven't seen many reviews in regards to reliability.

ST is badass… love it but I do believe they seat 5.. no 7 seat option

Back
Top Bottom