\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone here own a W208 CLK? I am looking at a mint CLK55 AMG and was wondering how the quality is in terms of build and engine. Thanks. :smokin

My first car was a '89 Ford Probe and then I got a '98 accord coupe a year or so later for graduation/going to college. That was back in '03/'04.

Was out doing some 0-60 runs and got down to 4.7s. This is completely stock and I wasn't in Track Mode.

My car also doesn't have Launch Control yet as the later production run '13s have it. I havent figured out how to eliminate the majority of my wheel spin but I thought 4.7 wasn't too bad...

- Preciate it.

Brooooo nice car..i was actually on autotrader yesterday lookin up these and the 300SRT..im lookin to buy a new car next year..

Was out doing some 0-60 runs and got down to 4.7s. This is completely stock and I wasn't in Track Mode.

My car also doesn't have Launch Control yet as the later production run '13s have it. I havent figured out how to eliminate the majority of my wheel spin but I thought 4.7 wasn't too bad...

- Preciate it.

Hello my SRT brother.

Nice Charger!

boo need more american perf cars in here

you know we stay on them muscle cars out here in the bay. :smokin

Last edited:
Gold wheels for the Rarri and I will paint the 911 wheels gold also.

Clean

- Preciate it.
As soon as I pay off my Acura, I'm coppin the Charger with da hemi next.

You stay in Houston? Im gonna have to have some rides in your car:smokin

Hello my SRT brother.

Nice Charger!
Thanks fam, definitely feeling the Jeep too. I'm sure you've mentioned it earlier but what exhaust do you have on it? Sounds mean as hell!

As soon as I pay off my Acura, I'm coppin the Charger with da hemi next.

You stay in Houston? Im gonna have to have some rides in your car:smokin
Yeah I'm in the H, Pearland actually. Yeah rock with da Hemi man , you won't regret it. 8)

- Preciate it.

Get dat cocaine colored charger outta here.. ubgot the red leather too huh?

DAmb. Damb. Damb. I thought I had made up my mind that the chally was the way to go for da hemi.. but the hemi + 2 doors... sex meets convenience. :pimp:

Old pics but we down with team hemi :smokin

The way things going its looking like a srt8 chally is coming by the end of the summer :nerd:

My job has me in bethlehem township. So it's back and from from manhattan to bethlehem township all the time :smh:

Get dat cocaine colored charger outta here.. ubgot the red leather too huh?

DAmb. Damb. Damb. I thought I had made up my mind that the chally was the way to go for da hemi.. but the hemi + 2 doors... sex meets convenience. :pimp:
:lol: Man that Chally ain't no *** either though bruh. I'm not a huge fan of the R/T's and base models but the SRT is crucial. I pulled along side one the other day. Black with red racing stripes and piped out. :x

But I feel you though, the 4 doors is nice to have. And yeah it's got red guts. I love my white but originally I was gonna opt for red. Just didn't want to attract even MORE attention especially from the laws. Well I saw this video recently and now I'm kicking myself! :smh:

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom