\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Took a group of Broncos up a mountain in Pa.
IMG_4106.jpeg
IMG_4111.jpeg

Very cool. Where in Pa were you?

They got this one in a few months back but I recently saw the vid. Clean as hell '96 Impala SS 5.7L LT1 V8 with 3,608 original miles. Asking price is $59,900. I'm not too crazy about the color but it's definitely not ugly. I remember when the NYPD was using these painted blue with white letters.

My cousin has a busted SS sitting in my grandmother's driveway. :smh:
What year? Tell your cousin to restore that bad boy, man. Being busted rotting away in granny's driveway cannot be it's end. That car is a classic & was destined for greatness.

THEE year..THEE SS. :smh: He's had 2 Chargers in the meantime. Idk why he gave up on it. Clearly, it would've been worth it to get it rolling again. He probably can sell it the way it is.

THEE year..THEE SS. :smh: He's had 2 Chargers in the meantime. Idk why he gave up on it. Clearly, it would've been worth it to get it rolling again. He probably can sell it the way it is.
We talkin 1970? If so, you should smack him for letting that monster rot away.

No seriously smack him! lol. That's a shame.

Nice, what year Chargers? Hellcats? Oh & I stand corrected the NYPD didn't use Impala's in the 90's instead it was the Caprice. Similar design language to the Impala but not as pretty.

Naw the 96 Impala SS. No Hellcat. He had a an RT and just upgraded to a Scat Pack. This us parked my grandmother’s yard a few months ago. Bonus 75 Cutlass in the background.
IMG_7807.jpeg
Ohh gotcha. I'm not a Chevy guy but I assume 1970 to be THEE YEAR for all things SS related but forgot we were talking Impalas, lol. Dope upgrade how's he liking the Scat? Did he get a fair deal? These dealers with Dodge's "Last Call" models are asking ridiculous prices for these Mopar's given the fact that the sun will be setting on them soon. Granny gonna smack em for parking his cars on her lawn :lol: 👍 .

Ohh gotcha. I'm not a Chevy guy but I assume 1970 to be THEE YEAR for all things SS related but forgot we were talking Impalas, lol. Dope upgrade how's he liking the Scat? Did he get a fair deal? These dealers with Dodge's "Last Call" models are asking ridiculous prices for these Mopar's given the fact that the sun will be setting on them soon. Granny gonna smack em for parking his cars on her lawn :lol: 👍 .
Oh he loves it! I never asked him about the price. Contrary to what the pic looks like he's not one of those guys. We all were raised pretty money savy. I assume he's not on no 84 months at 25% type ****. Couldn't wait to let me drive it. "Put that *** in track mode!" :lol: Still don't regret not getting one tho. :lol:

My team is doing some shooting for Lexus and the TX training going on…. First up was Charlotte and now in Atlanta.. it’s definitely larger inside than my LX,,, this is unibody…

The grades I like are the F SPORT Performance witu the turbo 4 hybrid and direct 4 awd and rear steer. The surprising one is the 550h + which is a plug in hybrid V-6 with hybrid power. As a daily it gets over 30 MPG, over 30 Miles per charge….

IMG_6009.jpeg
IMG_5997.jpeg
IMG_5920.jpeg
IMG_5971.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom