\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

damn. cool song, great times. that was a good commercial, chapelle made it great.

but man, they really killed off the eclipse w that model…that model was the exact opposite of fast and furious

I've been making an effort to appreciate the Grand Highlander or the TX, but honestly, these vehicles are extremely unattractive in my opinion. The front design is unappealing, and the overall proportions don't sit well with me – just not visually pleasing.

Screenshot_20231029_125427_Chrome.jpg
Will probably last longer then a lot of these mopar and other domestic cars that’s posted on this thread

Will probably last longer then a lot of these mopar and other domestic cars that’s posted on this thread
Most likely, yes. However, that doesn't necessarily make it an attractive vehicle. What had me fixated on it was the interior space and the availability of a third row, so it's not entirely ruled out. But I'll probably dislike driving it on a daily basis.

Additionally, there's these guys posting images of Broncos and 4Runners with roof campers, which has garner my attention.

Most likely, yes. However, that doesn't necessarily make it an attractive vehicle. What had me fixated on it was the interior space and the availability of a third row, so it's not entirely ruled out. But I'll probably dislike driving it on a daily basis.

Additionally, there's these guys posting images of Broncos and 4Runners with roof campers, which has garner my attention.
I do agree, the grand highlander isn’t really great looking.

The Sequoia would have been the ideal SUV for me if it weren't for that 3rd row. The positioning and the fact that it can't be laid flat are significant concerns for me to discard.

LS looking scrumptious!

Anyways, I'm utterly perplexed by the fact that Broncos and Wranglers are priced at around $65k and their special editions are at $100k. This seems to be the case for many SUVs and trucks these days, such as the $100k GMC Sierra, $65k for Grand Highlanders, and $65k for Explorers. It's getting out of hand, and I'll keep expressing my frustration about it.

LS looking scrumptious!

Anyways, I'm utterly perplexed by the fact that Broncos and Wranglers are priced at around $65k and their special editions are at $100k. This seems to be the case for many SUVs and trucks these days, such as the $100k GMC Sierra, $65k for Grand Highlanders, and $65k for Explorers. It's getting out of hand, and I'll keep expressing my frustration about it.
prices are coming down
vehicles loan failures are at 6% which is the highest since 94,

That's accurate, but vehicles like the Bronco and Wrangler are somewhat of a niche. They have a dedicated fan base, and dealers often add markups. The Raptor and 392, on the other hand, come with astronomical prices, and frankly, without offense, you'd need a significant amount of disposable income to consider buying them or be an idiot or both. 😄

I wish SUVs would return to more reasonable price ranges, with mid-sized ones in the 40k range, full-size models like Tahoes in the 50k range, and luxury options such as Denalis and Cadillacs in the 70k range.

Targa is cool personally not a convertible guy

Im not a convertible guy at all BUT Targa's are diff man. :pimp:

I dont "consider" them convertibles. The fact the back glass is still there and its basically just the middle top portion thats missing makes all the difference shape wise.

I’m talking the off road vehicles that aren’t street legal that cost 40k before fees.

Like can ams

PLUS I can check the oil life and tire psi on the Jeep via the app so my wife doesn’t destroy it. Priceless. :pimp:

I’m talking the off road vehicles that aren’t street legal that cost 40k before fees.

Like can ams

PLUS I can check the oil life and tire psi on the Jeep via the app so my wife doesn’t destroy it. Priceless. :pimp:
Don't even get me started on those utterly worthless items. $30k for a Slingshot? $20k for a 1000cc bike? $25k for a jetski? People must be out of their minds to pay those prices.

That's accurate, but vehicles like the Bronco and Wrangler are somewhat of a niche. They have a dedicated fan base, and dealers often add markups. The Raptor and 392, on the other hand, come with astronomical prices, and frankly, without offense, you'd need a significant amount of disposable income to consider buying them or be an idiot or both. 😄

I wish SUVs would return to more reasonable price ranges, with mid-sized ones in the 40k range, full-size models like Tahoes in the 50k range, and luxury options such as Denalis and Cadillacs in the 70k range.
GREED!

That’s why Ford, GM, and stalantis(sp?) are in a decline. They phased out all of their affordable sedans and just make trucks. Now, dealers can’t even sell their trucks because they’re so expensive. A few months ago, you would never see a Ford F-150 lightning on a dealer lot and if you did, it’s a $50k mark up. Now, you see so many at the lots and they can’t sell even at regular MSRP. I saw a F-150 that was nicely equipped and looked good, but they wanted $88k for it..smh! I saw Mach-E GT’s got for $75k…smh!!! Yeah, Ford is in trouble.

Lastly, I read that last quarter, they lost 1.3 billion dollars on the EV division. That’s just 1 quarter!!

Looks like EV’s taking over the car market was just false hope for more profit. If you want an EV, get a Tesla..

I get the concept of hobbies, but what I find hard to grasp is the exorbitant amounts people are willing to spend on them. I've had motorcycles for quite a while, and it's hard to believe that an R1 has improved so much to justify a $20k price tag, after a $10k increase. The same goes for jet skis.

So skip the hot chick and marry the big girl because she'll never cheat?

IMG_8292.gif

In reality anything you take care of will last.

Back
Top Bottom