\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Arsham Slantnose came to Rally in Soho. Didnt know it was gonna be a whole RWB ting going on. :pimp:

IMG_7217.jpeg

IMG_7249.jpeg

IMG_7287.jpeg
brahhhhh these are sooo sesskkkkssseeeee

Not everyone. 🤣
People driving lambo’s, top of the line Hellcat’s, Audi’s A8’s, Raptor’s, Fully loaded BMW’s, braptors, Track Hawks, Durango SRT’s, SRT Wranglers, and many more. All cost $70k to over $100k.

Clearly, a lot of people on NT got serious disposable income, which equates to being basically rich lol. Nothing wrong if you’re rich, just want to know the paths to get to that point, honestly.

I’ve come to the conclusion that people in this thread are extremely rich just by looking at some of the cars posted here
Nah not rich just follow me for more horrible financial decisions 🤣. Best thing is pay cash for the vehicle or trade up and finance very little.
Skyline saved for a few years paid cash
Miata cash
Braptor traded in expedition and financed for a year
70 Bronco cash
Laguna Seca cash

not even remotely surprised since the C63 AMG is a 4cyl hybrid. i just don't think the new 4cyl 4runners will be as durable as the last gen's V6.

People driving lambo’s, top of the line Hellcat’s, Audi’s A8’s, Raptor’s, Fully loaded BMW’s, braptors, Track Hawks, Durango SRT’s, SRT Wranglers, and many more. All cost $70k to over $100k.

Clearly, a lot of people on NT got serious disposable income, which equates to being basically rich lol. Nothing wrong if you’re rich, just want to know the paths to get to that point, honestly.

I was just saying not everyone who posts in this thread is "extremely rich" as you stared. No worries. Heck, my car is over 18 years old, so I definitely don't fall into that category.

IMG_4608.jpeg

I love this thing! I’m half way through break in and I can’t wait to actually punch it. I want an intake to hear more whine but Cali sucks… just saw someone installed a 3.8l whipple tho 🤔
This proves my point!

Nice truck by the way!

Anyone with good info on Escalade IQ? Called a contact at dealer and they said they thought it would be 2025 and $200k. That is much different than what we have seen online which says $130k and early this fall.

I’m guessing with how the Hummer EV has flopped, there won’t be much markup on them above MSRP.

As I’m getting my 60k mile car service, I saw this at the dealer. It’s not as roomy as I thought in the interior. Or, maybe I just have very long legs. Still looks dope.

They want $109k for it.

IMG_6615.jpeg
IMG_6617.jpeg
IMG_6618.jpeg

IMG_4608.jpeg

I love this thing! I’m half way through break in and I can’t wait to actually punch it. I want an intake to hear more whine but Cali sucks… just saw someone installed a 3.8l whipple tho 🤔
idk why ur saying cali sucks
i dont think anyone is gunna be checking ur whip for an intake :lol: you won't have to smog for years and even then its pretty easy getting by with an 'offroad' intake

and the whipple is technically 50 state legal so u good

As I’m getting my 60k mile car service, I saw this at the dealer. It’s not as roomy as I thought in the interior. Or, maybe I just have very long legs. Still looks dope.

They want $109k for it.

IMG_6615.jpeg
IMG_6617.jpeg
IMG_6618.jpeg
I don’t think it’s a bad vehicle, but I feel like a lot of the Hummer crowd is also anti-EV and this is why it has flopped. Never see them on the road but have on occasion seen them sitting at dealers as trade-ins here in Florida. Could also be that the H2 and H3 damaged the brand image and they didn’t realize it until now.

idk why ur saying cali sucks
i dont think anyone is gunna be checking ur whip for an intake :lol: you won't have to smog for years and even then its pretty easy getting by with an 'offroad' intake

and the whipple is technically 50 state legal so u good
Yeah I get I can get away with mods for 8 years (I had a pro charged Mustang with long tubes) but nobody wants to ship to Cali.

Back
Top Bottom