\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

anyone ever get sick of a certain type of car they drive and switch up? i have been driving sedans forever.. something tells me if i switch to a suv or a truck i dont think i would like it.. i have always liked luxury sedans

that challenger is a disgrace, owner should be ashamed :smh: :smh: :smh:

I saw it across the parking lot and I figured I'd roll up on to see what it was working with.

The closer i got the worse it got.

I don't know if y all can tell in the pictures but it had a rainbow flake paint job. Pink plates that sais kiss3s :smh:

Between this and Aaron hernandez I'm losing faith in humanity

Cars so dope

I could be wrong but i think the 6 liter was the exact same engine they put in corvettes that year

Last edited:
Never heard a bad word about the new school GTOs.

Any GM LS motor is unbelievably durable. Those engines are known to hit 300k without a rebuild.

anyone ever get sick of a certain type of car they drive and switch up? i have been driving sedans forever.. something tells me if i switch to a suv or a truck i dont think i would like it.. i have always liked luxury sedans

Reason I have 6 cars going on 7

You guys consider the gto a sleeper? I do....I mean unless you're like most in this thread. Avg person doesn't know the power of that car or hell even know what it is. I don't see them much. My boy has a Pontiac g6 lol he swears he gonna buy one some day.

You guys consider the gto a sleeper? I do....I mean unless you're like most in this thread. Avg person doesn't know the power of that car or hell even know what it is. I don't see them much. My boy has a Pontiac g6 lol he swears he gonna buy one some day.

I was coming across the whitestone one day and heard one screaming pass me. Nothing sleeper about that car once you get on it

I could be wrong but i think the 6 liter was the exact same engine they put in corvettes that year
those GTO have 5.7 liter LS engines...

Yeah in 06 there was an ls1 5.7 option and an ls2 6.0 option.

The Ls2 6.0 was the exact same engine they used in 06 Corvettes. My brother tells me the engine is bulletproof but his car is always in the shop :lol:

He drives it hard though and its usually something he did stupid racing.

that car is not a sleeper. when it idles it sounds like a rocket ready to take off

Its a sleeper in a sense that to casual onlookers

Who arent aware of it that it can toast alot cars

In spite of its boring styling...

hmm i dunno. it has a spoiler and some models i forgot which ones have aggressive looking hood scoops.

a sleeper to me would be more of a wagon which has no hint of sportiness. but this car looks sporty, although i agree its more powerful than it looks but i dont think that makes it a sleeper

Back
Top Bottom