\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

"Affording" a car below $30K while adding-in that you're buying a condo isn't doing "it". This is 2013 where people are buying $300K automobiles & HOUSES on the beach...

PPl are buying million dollar automobiles an ten million dollar house boats... ur point?

Did I say im doing it because of a sub 30k vehicle and a home? Nope. Did I say I was doin it all? Nope.. im very happy with it all tho. Im doin me. You must b mad

Thx for your input tho. Enlightening

Last edited:
"Affording" a car below $30K while adding-in that you're buying a condo isn't doing "it". This is 2013 where people are buying $300K automobiles & HOUSES on the beach...

PPl are buying million dollar automobiles an ten nilkion dlar condos... ur point?

Did I say im doing it because of a sub 30k vehicle and a home and a family? Nope... im very happy with it all tho.

Thx for your input. Enlightening
:lol: Refer to your past post where you tried to belittle that other NTer. You stated that he shouldn't be mad that you can afford a Hemi, but didn't opt to. (Isn't the difference just a couple hundred dollars anyways?) You then went on to state that he's not hurting your feelings yet his one sentence made you post a short summary of your standing in life complete with photo(s). You then derailed the thread even further talking about buying a condo that had nothing to do with this thread nor his post...

[When NTers still think they're doing it - Vol. 2013]

so im gonna get a range rover sport or lr4 / disco 4 after a few different forums visits. Still might cop the 2 door raptor for recreational purposes next summer 

Picked up the new RRS brochure when I had my wife's ride serviced. Some nice colors will be available in 2014. There's a green (lol) and a metallic purple too. 2012 Siberian silver lr4 HSE black interior with black wood trim

Jewseej. Dude there are a handful of very wealthy dudes on here but if you are able to buy a condo at the beach then that would be doing it in my book. At least in SoCal

Last edited:
:lol: Refer to your past post where you tried to belittle that other NTer. You stated that he shouldn't be mad that you can afford a Hemi, but didn't opt to. (Isn't the difference just a couple hundred dollars anyways?) You then went on to state that he's not hurting your feelings yet his one sentence made you post a short summary of your standing in life complete with photo(s). You then derailed the thread even further talking about buying a condo that had nothing to do with this thread nor his post...

Hahah ur a funny dude. Keep reaching. I made a point I substantiated the claim with reasons why my choice is the way it is at this time.

Derail THIS thread.. lolol and ur only contribution is callin me out cuz ur mad lolol

*insert willy wonka meme here*

Haters poppin up out the woodwork. Whack a mole n this bish

Oh... got a real Robin Leach on our hands... eh ?

Pics of your yacht ?

Your Exotic cars ?

Your Mansion in the Hamptons ?

How far distanced from reality are you... "its 2013"

Its 2013... Meaning employment is at a 30 year low.... where the hell does someone come up with the ridiculous notion $300,000.00 cars and beachfront property are the norm ?

Hahah ur a funny dude. Keep reaching. I made a point I substantiated the claim with reasons why my choice is the way it is at this time.

Derail THIS thread.. lolol and ur only contribution is callin me out cuz ur mad lolol

*insert willy wonka meme here*

Haters poppin up out the woodwork. Whack a mole n this bish
Typical NTer, Typical Response...

No need to reach when you've made yourself pretty open for debate...

I've actually posted a few of my cars in this thread so I'm not necessarily coming out of the woodwork. Not my fault that when I come in here to see everyone's rides, I see folks like you & ninja getting your jimmies rustled because everyone doesn't agree with you...

Oh... got a real Robin Leach on our hands... eh ?

Pics of your yacht ?

Your Exotic cars ?

Your Mansion in the Hamptons ?

How far distanced from reality are you... "its 2013"

Its 2013... Meaning employment is at a 30 year low.... where the hell does someone come up with the ridiculous notion $300,000.00 cars and beachfront property are the norm ?
Not a heavy-hitter compared to many NTers on here by any means, but you won't see me on a campaign about what I do or own...

My 2013 reference was an embellishment towards his post trying to belittle SneakerPro. A $30K car & condo may be his dream, but I was implying that's nothing to boast about if he really wanted to make his point towards the other NTer...

Not a heavy-hitter compared to many NTers on here by any means, but you won't see me on a campaign about what I do or own...

My 2013 reference was an embellishment towards his post trying to belittle SneakerPro. A $30K car & condo may be his dream, but I was implying that's nothing to boast about if he really wanted to make his point towards the other NTer...

Wont see you on campaign about what you own ? Yeah... But we see you trying to run a smear campaign about what others own.

Your post may have not intended to belittle anyone, but whether you realize it or not.... you just belittled 95% of the globe, your(non-heavy hitter)self included.

I assumed sniper was trolling. No point in responding.

I respond to everyone lol dont eem know why. I jus think when dudes who arnt eem in the discussion loop pop n n throw shots its mad feminine and tend to address it immediately haha

I dont belittle ppl. Even sneaker pro would say that we jus dont see eye to eye. I dont knock him for scoopin the r/t and I specifically said that... why? Because dude makes intelligent decisions... he got the r/t because hes gunna keep it awhile n wants to hold his value...cool.

We are different buyers... I could honestly care less the residual on mine. 24 months and its on to the next one. Maybe at that time ill have upped my budget in preperation for an srt or maybe by then Ill go a whole completely dif direction.

Wont see you on campaign about what you own ? Yeah... But we see you trying to run a smear campaign about what others own.

Your post may have not intended to belittle anyone, but whether you realize it or not.... you just belittled 95% of the globe, your(non-heavy hitter)self included.
You do realize what an actual smear campaign is, yes?

In no way am I undermining his reputation, credibility and/or character. So my opinion on wealth isn't necessarily that of yours (or others) now equates to a smear campaign? Good work, Senator!

My post/opinion is attributed to my upbringing and/or current environment. (Not yours.) Even then, I did state it was an embellishment so regardless of that fact, you apparently need to stop 'jumping the gun'. Am I stating that he is within the poverty level? Am I stating that he is within the median? Am I stating that he is within a certain percentile? Just looks like your own assumptions led you astray...

I'd ease-up before leading the 'revolution', my good man. Nice job on taking my posts out of context though! More or less looks like you were personally offended whether it be via your own financial issues and/or other connotations that you insinuated through your own accord...

Last edited:
I assumed sniper was trolling. No point in responding.

I respond to everyone lol dont eem know why. I jus think when dudes who arnt eem in the discussion loop pop n n throw shots its mad feminine and tend to address it immediately haha

I dont belittle ppl. Even sneaker pro would say that we jus dont see eye to eye. I dont knock him for scoopin the r/t and I specifically said that... why? Because dude makes intelligent decisions... he got the r/t because hes gunna keep it awhile n wants to hold his value...cool.

We are different buyers... I could honestly care less the residual on mine. 24 months and its on to the next one. Maybe at that time ill have upped my budget in preperation for an srt or maybe by then Ill go a whole completely dif direction.
So basically, you're saying (now) what you should have said in the first place?

:lol: Really, this is too easy...

Nice gto I really like how you could get colorful interiors. Think I remember even having a purple option. Great performance car

I'm torn because I really like the stock wheels

And seem to find any I like more in my searches

I had Volk GTS on my 370Z but I don't think they'd look good on a BRZ and I generally like 5 star designs
Please supercharge it! That would be soooo 
smokin.gif

Volks are sick Im just afraid of curbing one of them, I might just cry 
laugh.gif

I might just get some Grids or something in the meantime.

Please supercharge it! That would be soooo :smokin

Volks are sick Im just afraid of curbing one of them, I might just cry :lol:

I might just get some Grids or something in the meantime.

I did curb my passenger side front wheel on my 370Z, I was so heated

I did curb my passenger side front wheel on my 370Z, I was so heated
Yeah see thats no good lol

I don't plan on making mine into a show car, so 3k in wheels is just not in the budget. I could get any turbo I want for that price 
laugh.gif

GT42R 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom