\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^,

Im an American muscle guy but I love those cars.

They just look so aggressive

I gotta drive one soon

Last edited:
Less arguing, more cars!  Wanted to share my all-time favorite wheel on 2 of my favorite cars of all time.  Manaray Sport MS-6 wheels from Japan 1990s, 3-piece, 6-bar with a mild lip and rivets.  If I ever found these for sale, I wouldn't care how much they were being sold for, I would buy them in a second!

Sup. Lifted my Expedition with the Ready Lift 3"/2" kit. Just ordered a new grill and plan on having some new wheels and tires in August.

Nice white brz up there. Had an installation mini meet at my house. Installed vis cf ams trunk... cf vis oem hood. Oem rear diffuser and front lip. Changed the car completely imo.. im gonna go with an Invidia q300 titanium burnt tips.. coils... and lastly, rims

Bonus: my boyz 04

-UNDFT-

Woah brz takin over. That blue n matte black goes hard :pimp:

Kid around my way has his back end done up jus like that and flat black racing stripes... at first I wantednto clown but when I got up on it it looked reallly good.

Nice white brz up there. Had an installation mini meet at my house. Installed vis cf ams trunk... cf vis oem hood. Oem rear diffuser and front lip. Changed the car completely imo.. im gonna go with an Invidia q300 titanium burnt tips.. coils... and lastly, rim

Bonus: my boyz 04

-UNDFT-
Thats what im talkin about 
pimp.gif

What wheels he got on dere?

I've been seeing a lot of BRZs lately. Here in FL, they're essentially the new Scion tC (despite their mirror counterpart being the FR-S). Most people are either moving from a tC to a BRZ or passing on the tC completely as their first car. Nice little RWD with a lot of potential...

Got my lip installed last week and should be putting my Rear Sway Bar on tomorrow hopefully. After that debating on either getting a full catback or throwing some coils on her...

You guys have a safe 4th

I've been seeing a lot of BRZs lately. Here in FL, they're essentially the new Scion tC (despite their mirror counterpart being the FR-S). Most people are either moving from a tC to a BRZ or passing on the tC completely as their first car. Nice little RWD with a lot of potential...

Please don't ever compare a BRZ to a Tc again

guy at the dealership took me to see a red tc and told me this is the all new frs :lol:

Haha, not even close to the same platform, dude should be banned from this thread for that comparison, awful.  Maybe that's why he is seeing so many "BRZ's" in Florida, because they are actually Scion TC's, haha.  I've seen 2 in Vegas since they were released, .  Great platform, hoping they can come out with an STI version soon! 

Haha, not even close to the same platform, dude should be banned from this thread for that comparison, awful.  Maybe that's why he is seeing so many "BRZ's" in Florida, because they are actually Scion TC's, haha.  I've seen 2 in Vegas since they were released, .  Great platform, hoping they can come out with an STI version soon! 

He's comparing them on a pure buyer demographic

Appeal basis...

Cute cars...too small for me thou

Back
Top Bottom