\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

its because the german cars are foreign and parts are more expensive. also because german cars have more complicated electronics.

its because the german cars are foreign and parts are more expensive. also because german cars have more complicated electronics.

Exactly...

You still paying MSRP for OEM parts on all these

Depreciated German cars... Why ya think range

Rovers are so cheap used? :smh: some of ya lack forsight

Some more of this ****

Monday what brand coils and springs do you like? Or is it more vehicle dependent? Like some ppl in Honda community might prefer this over Vw community? Get what I'm sayin? Time for me to get low.

Monday what brand coils and springs do you like? Or is it more vehicle dependent? Like some ppl in Honda community might prefer this over Vw community? Get what I'm sayin? Time for me to get low.
Tein, BC Racing, H&R, Bilstein, Eibach, and KW are all reputable brands.

Look at ST too since you have an Audi.

Last edited:
Solo-Werks S1 coils I'm goin with.

Ny Ntrs what are some good shops in the area? CT is kinda limited......there some good ones in Rhode Island and VT. Just wanna know all my options.

Last edited:
If I didn't already have the accord, I would buy this in a heartbeat

2002 Audi s4
109, xxx Body miles.
8,xxx Engine miles.

6-Speed Manual Transmission

I Love this car and I’m in no rush to get rid of it. The car is quick and handles wonderfully. I would like to sell the car but am open to trades. I would love to get my hands on an older Subaru RS in good body condition to be used as a new build but show me what you got.

Engine was rebuilt at 101,xxx miles after the timing jumped a tooth. All of the work was done by Audi Certified Technicians. The car runs great and is a blast to drive but I am a poor college kid and could use something more reasonable.

Motor
Stock 30v 2.7TT Engine.
Injen Cone Air Intake/Heat Shield
Vibrant Cat Back Exhaust System With Res Delete
Silicone Intake Hoses and Clamps
(2) Audi TT 225HP Diverter Valve .............................................(8, xxx miles)
RS4 Engine Mounts .................................................. ...............(8, xxx miles)
Supertech Exhaust Valve Set............................................... .....(8, xxx miles)
OE Intake Valves............................................ ..........................(8, xxx miles)
Integrated Engineering Valve Stem Seal Intake.........................(8, xxx miles)
Integrated Engineering Valve Stem Seal Exhaust.......................(8, xxx miles)
Timing Belt.............................................. .................................(8, xxx miles)
Accessory Belt.............................................. ............................(8, xxx miles)
Water pump.............................................. ...............................(8, xxx miles)
Idler Roller............................................ ....................................(8, xxx miles)
Tensioner Roller .................................................. ......................(8, xxx miles)
Thermostat with O-ring.............................................. ...............(8, xxx miles)
Cylinder Head Gasket Set............................................... ...........(8, xxx miles)
OEM Exhaust Sealing Ring.............................................. ...........(8, xxx miles)
OEM Exhaust Gasket............................................ .....................(8, xxx miles)
OE Fuel Injector O-rings............................................. ...............(8, xxx miles)
New Vacuum Lines............................................. .......................(8, xxx miles)
ECS Tuning Exhaust Manifold Studs...........................................(8 , xxx miles)
Valve Cover Gasket Set............................................... ...............(8, xxx miles)

Transmission
6-speed
Vast Stage 1 Clutch Kit............................................... ...............(8,xxx miles)
New OEM Flywheel.......................................... ...........................(8,xxx miles)

Body
Very clean Brilliant Black paint.
Few minor scratches and dings due to regular wear.
Shaved s4 Badge in rear but I still have the badges
VIS Racing Carbon Fiber Hood (Painted Black Paint under warranty)
After Market HID Kit Bulbs/Ballasts
(Previous Owner put in, not sure what brand)

Interior
Interior is very clean
Crack free dash
Stock Black Leather Seats
Stock Bose Sound System (All speakers work)
Pioneer AVIC-D1 GPS Head Unit.
(Previous Owner abused it so touch screen calibration is off, can be repaired according to Pioneer)
Glow Shift Boost Gauge

Suspension, Brakes & Wheels
Vogtland Coilovers......................................... .............................(8, xxx miles)
Complete Control Arm Kit with
HD tie Rod Ends & Hardware.......................................... .............(8, xxx miles)
18x9.5 WCI CC10’s
Nitto Neogen 215/40 R18............................................... ............(200 miles)
Cross Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors (Rear)...................................(9, xxx miles)
Redstuff Performance Brake Pad Set (Rear)..................................(9, xxx miles)
New OEM Rear Calipers.......................................... ......................(9, xxx miles)

The Bad
Cracked Windshield Washer fluid tank
Starter Squeaks at Start up
Pixels on Dash are starting to go (Common problem with the b5 s4)
Clutch Slave Cylinder is starting to go (I have a new one and plan on replacing it before I sell that car)

The car is priced w/ WCI CC10’s at.............................................$14000 obo.
w/o CC10’s............................................ ....................................$12500 obo

I also have BBS Aero II’s with Falken 912 225/45/ ZR18s that can be sold for the right price............................................. .....................................$TBD

Feel free to PM me or email: 29hughes@cardinalmail.cua.edu

Text or call: 443-867-8094

Car is in Severna Park, MD (Between Annapolis MD, Baltimore MD and Washington DC)

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45718

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got my lip installed last week and should be putting my Rear Sway Bar on tomorrow hopefully. After that debating on either getting a full catback or throwing some coils on her...

You guys have a safe 4th

I like this. Been looking into a used one myself.

How do you like it? Any problems or anything you've encountered?

Why build heads to keep stock turbochargers?

Doesn't make sense to me.
How much hp can Audi stock turbos handle? If they can handle a good amount then it might be better for making more power because sometimes aftermarket turbos have more lag/spool slower then the stock turbo.

My guess is when he had it rebuilt he wanted to save some money by just staying with stock turbos because he knew he would sell it soon.

I had a B7 S4 and it would roll but damn it was heavy.

How much hp can Audi stock turbos handle? If they can handle a good amount then it might be better for making more power because sometimes aftermarket turbos have more lag/spool slower then the stock turbo.

My guess is when he had it rebuilt he wanted to save some money by just staying with stock turbos because he knew he would sell it soon.

I had a B7 S4 and it would roll but damn it was heavy.

Of course it was heavy bro.. It's an Audi.

Weight is a product of refinement n cars... Plain n simple.

Take two vehicles of equal size and the "nicer" one will always be the heavier.

Thicker door panels. Thicker more quality material all the way around really. Usually additional systems etc.

But the win factor comes into play in things like collision safety. Ride comfort. Lack of road noise etc.

Anyone who has ever copped an s4. M3. G37 is not complaining about the weight

You drive a WRX right? Your perspective is skewed since the s4 cuz u drive a giant go kart basically now haha the dub RX and EVO are beasts because they pack all the same power and allota times even more with like litterally two thirds or less the weight...

But let's see you get t boned in one of those or try to take a cross country trip comfortably...

Pros and cons to everything

Back
Top Bottom