\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tell that to supra owners....

Niche car

$65k for a ZL1 or a mildly used DB9 with like 15k miles?

and there's this

No brainer

Last edited:
Zl1 is a future classic...da db9 is tata motors/ford

Amalgamation...

Full warranty on a track ready ZL1 >>> luxury

Car depreciation & high maintenance.

These "luxury" car interiors give blowjobs the way y'all hype them up.

I need a comfortable seat, hands free Bluetooth and leather. Muscle or not you can get that pretty easy in any new car.

I need to know what extra I'm getting in a luxury car that isn't available in pretty much any new car.

Cant believe everything u read but

From Dec 92 - April 97 roughly 39,364 MKIV's were made.
From April 97 - July 98 roughly 3,357 MKIV's were made.

US sales numbers 11,239

http://mkiv.com/specifications/sales_numbers/retail_sales.html

Total Impala SS Production 69,768

http://www.nookandtranny.com/ProNo_9496Impala.html

Myth busted :lol:

Chevy didnt even differentiate VIN #s from da caprice

To da SS...

Da supra was its own model.

Bottomline is NO all cars DONT depreciate and

Luxury cars depreciate WORST out of any segment.

If you guys want a nice luxury interior, your best bet is to get it done the way you want going the bespoke route. Your not going to get the best of both worlds unless you are paying big bucks. The muscle cars are not going to come out me throw Mercedes interior and tech in their cars. I'd rather pay the extra coin and get my interior done the way I want it done.

These "luxury" car interiors give blowjobs the way y'all hype them up.

I need a comfortable seat, hands free Bluetooth and leather. Muscle or not you can get that pretty easy in any new car.

I need to know what extra I'm getting in a luxury car that isn't available in pretty much any new car.
Yup

I see these Euros with a million different buttons/"features" all over the place and wonder how a car could need so many, especially since so much can be compressed into a touchscreen nowadays.

You can't tell me that DB9 console doesn't look a bit unnecessarily overdone,as is the case with most European cars, which is done to cater to the type of people that like that style of autos. Fancy Aesthetics is part of that segments whole marketing game. Not the case with the muscle style cars, they're appealing to a different part of the human psyche

Last edited:
Yup

I see these Euros with a million different buttons/"features" all over the place and wonder how a car could need so many, especially since so much can be compressed into a touchscreen nowadays.

You can't tell me that DB9 console doesn't look a bit unnecessarily overdone,as is the case with most European cars, which is done to cater to the type of people that like that style of autos. Fancy Aesthetics is part of that segments whole marketing game. Not the case with the muscle style cars, they're appealing to a different part of the human psyche

Its like LV compared to Polo. Its about refinement and quality. You ever sat on REAL leather seats?
Not that crap alot of automaker pass for leather

That's a pre 2007 d b9 and what clutter is on the dash it has the basic cockpit to me except the transmission behind the wheel and a few extra buttons those buttons are for the cd loader and the top row is reverse, park , engine start, drive , neutral , it may look like a lot up there but it ain't , half those buttons you use once and never again.

This a 2007 dash

There's no point in arguing. Dudes here are beyond biased against American cars. Comparing brand new American car prices to used luxury cars that originally cost 3-4x more :lol: how does that even make sense? theyre aimed at completely different demographics, but people just don't get it. Why don't you post pics of muscle car competitors like the 370Z? That's a great car but the interior is identical to American muscle, and it actually costs 2-5K more. Better yet,tell me how great your BMW interior looks sub 40K.

Last edited:
There's no point in arguing. Dudes here are beyond biased against American cars. Comparing brand new American car prices to used luxury cars that originally cost 3-4x more :lol: how does that even make sense? theyre aimed at completely different demographics, but people just don't get it. Why don't you post pics of muscle car competitors like the 370Z? That's a great car but the interior is identical to American muscle, and it actually costs 2-5K more
My comparison is what you can get for $65k...this or that

Seriously, what are you paying for with a ZL1? American muscle cars are overpriced. That ish should cost 40k tops

Last edited:
There's no point in arguing. Dudes here are beyond biased against American cars. Comparing brand new American car prices to used luxury cars that originally cost 3-4x more :lol: how does that even make sense? theyre aimed at completely different demographics, but people just don't get it. Why don't you post pics of muscle car competitors like the 370Z? That's a great car but the interior is identical to American muscle, and it actually costs 2-5K more
My comparison is what you can get for $65k...this or that

Seriously, what are you paying for with a ZL1? American muscle cars are overpriced. That ish should cost 40k tops

Sounds like you dunno what da **** you talkin about.

Last edited:

Also for some reason aston nav screen has its own wheel toggle I understand your point but cars dashes ain't gonna be like phones or tablets with a few buttons and everything else a screen the closest we got so far is tesla and a few other cars where the dash is almost all touch screen. Also lets not forget some of these luxury cars are capable to perform straight off the assembly line . Phantoms , maybachs, rapides, all can go and got some big ole engines under the hood .

Back
Top Bottom