\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Woah what kinda stang that be? Serious scoopagei

Used to be a mustang hater but now not so much.... The sound is second to none n my book out the factory on a 5.0 or boss 302

Add exhaust and its a wrap... Haven't driven the 5.0 yet but sat in a 2013 California edit GT.

Nice but the package was just not my taste at all... The giant "California" runnin across the bottom n them tacky *** rims :x

If only the Evo and sti came with 2 doors and no spoiler, I'd be all over them
mean.gif
Can't stand that 2001 F&F look. I know the Evo has a spoiler less version, but it just looks like a generic Japanese sedan.
They make wingless trunks fam, I just put my cf one on the other day. I have taken them off of both of mine and like the sleeper look a lot better. Not as many racer wannabe fly by's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bingo...& performance doesnt depreciate and

become obsolete like "luxury" features.

All cars depreciate.

Tell that to supra owners....

e30 m3

NSX > both
That's a big negative. Just goes to show you really don't know much about cars nor their value. I'd like to say your post was based on personal preference, but I'd take the gamble that it's more so flawed logic than anything else. As for your luxury coupe/sports car comparison.........:lol: I can, literally, obliterate what you've stated with several cars currently on the market as well as those that have been discontinued under your 'definitions'...

No joke. This thread always delivers. So many dreamers and/or people complaining about what others do with their money. I'd rather be the 'idiot' who 'overpays' for something than the 'well-informed' individual that can't afford it. Apparently, one of the two is doing something right...

All cars depreciate.

e30 m3

NSX > both
That's a big negative. Just goes to show you really don't know much about cars nor their value. I'd like to say your post was based on personal preference, but I'd take the gamble that it's more so flawed logic than anything else. As for your luxury coupe/sports car comparison.........:lol: I can, literally, obliterate what you've stated with several cars currently on the market as well as those that have been discontinued under your 'definitions'...

No joke. This thread always delivers. So many dreamers and/or people complaining about what others do with their money. I'd rather be the 'idiot' who 'overpays' for something than the 'well-informed' individual that can't afford it. Apparently, one of the two is doing something right...

tumblr_m5kqlgj8gz1rxz74ko1_400.gif

All cars depreciate.

e30 m3

NSX > both

Whats wrong with being "well-informed" on something that you care about. Im sure a lot of the people here are not just your avaerage car owner or person who gets a car just to stunt on people. We care about the little things like the suspension and the real leather seats. So because someone does not have the means to spend 100k on a car that makes the person who throws money away on a car to buy another one and repeat better than them?

Woah what kinda stang that be? Serious scoopagei

Used to be a mustang hater but now not so much.... The sound is second to none n my book out the factory on a 5.0 or boss 302

Add exhaust and its a wrap... Haven't driven the 5.0 yet but sat in a 2013 California edit GT.

Nice but the package was just not my taste at all... The giant "California" runnin across the bottom n them tacky *** rims :x

A stock Mustang GT has me looking at my car like "Y U NO SOUND LIKE THAT HEMI?!!?"

All cars depreciate.

e30 m3

NSX > both

So you're trying to tell me you can find a used Supra or E30 M3 going for more than a used NSX...

Show me.

Edit-

Oh wait, don't even bother..

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[ACURA[NSX[]][]]&listingId=347947996&Log=0

1999 NSX. $97,990....

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[ACURA[NSX[]][]]&listingId=348033034&Log=0

2005 $89k

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[ACURA[NSX[]][]]&listingId=347570558&Log=0

2005 $66k....

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[ACURA[NSX[]][]]&listingId=344751133&Log=0

2003 $58k

Do you think before you post sometimes? Or are you always so quick to jump the gun?

So NSX doesn't hold its value better than an M3 and a Supra is what you're saying? :lol:

Last edited:

All cars depreciate.

e30 m3

NSX > both

So you're trying to tell me you can find a used Supra or E30 M3 going for more than a used NSX...

Show me.

Edit-

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[ACURA[NSX[]][]]&listingId=347947996&Log=0

1999 NSX. $97,990....

Do you think before you post sometimes? Or are you always so quick to jump the gun?

So NSX doesn't hold its value better than an M3 and a Supra is what you're saying? :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We got Dumbledore over her posting a 1-of-50 Zanardi Edition NSX as an "example"...

All cars depreciate.

e30 m3

NSX > both

Show me.

Edit-

1999 NSX. $97,990....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We got Dumbledore over her posting a 1-of-50 Zanardi Edition NSX as an "example"...

I just posted 3 more.

But still, an error on my part.

Explain the other 3 though...

And post a Supra or M3 listing... You can get 3 used M3 from those same years for one NSX

Last edited:

All cars depreciate.

e30 m3

NSX > both

Show me.

Edit-

1999 NSX. $97,990....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just posted 3 more.

You want an explanation?

Fine...
All of your examples are 2005 and up aside from the Zanardi. Everything 2002 & up was revised with new headlights, suspension, etc. Let's go something a little bit more comparable to the E30 M3 & Mark IV Supra in terms of year (Let's say pre-2002) and then start making judgement. Even then, anything 2002 & up will not appreciate in value. A stock E30 M3 & TT Mark IV actually are appreciating in value. So you show me current listings? How about COMPLETED listings? I can list my F30 for $100k. Doesn't mean it will sell at that price...

As I said, you know nothing...

Advice: Google better...

All cars depreciate.

e30 m3

NSX > both

Show me.

Edit-

1999 NSX. $97,990....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just posted 3 more.

You want an explanation?

Fine...
All of your examples are 2005 and up aside from the Zanardi. Everything 2002 & up was revised with new headlights, suspension, etc. Let's go something a little bit more comparable to the E30 M3 & Mark IV Supra in terms of year (Let's say pre-2002) and then start making judgement. Even then, anything 2002 & up will not appreciate in value. A stock E30 M3 & TT Mark IV actually are appreciating in value. So you show me current listings? How about COMPLETED listings? I can list my F30 for $100k. Doesn't mean it will sell at that price...

I'm looking at a bunch of them right now brah. current and Completed. Them NSX's are still going for more with better mileage...

You come in here beating your chest like you're some know all be all on cars :lol:

Acting like just cause you know some stuff more than me, that I don't know squat

:lol: My point still stands. If I go to a dealer right now and ask to see an M3 or NSX of the same year, the NSX will be going for more.

I mean damn, I'm looking at a 1991 NSX going for $44k right now...

Its common knowledge that BMW's don't hold value for ****, how many budget baller cats out here buying BMW's? M3, M5, sure they up there. But if we're looking at M3's at the same age of an NSX, I'm pretty damn sure it'll be going for less, and have more milage.

Current listings, or Completed listings, the NSX is listed for more. Period. That was my point.

I'm done with this pyramid. You got it brah.

Last edited:

All cars depreciate.

e30 m3

NSX > both

Show me.

Edit-

1999 NSX. $97,990....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just posted 3 more.

You want an explanation?

Fine...

I'm looking at a bunch of them right now brah. current and Completed. Them NSX's are still going for more with better mileage...

You come in here beating your chest like you're some know all be all on cars :lol:

Acting like just cause you know some stuff more than me, that I don't know squat

:lol: My point still stands. If I go to a dealer right now and ask to see an M3 or NSX of the same year, the NSX will be going for more.

I mean damn, I'm looking at a 1991 NSX going for $44k right now...

Its common knowledge that BMW's don't hold value for ****, how many budget baller cats out here buying BMW's? M3, M5, sure they up there. But if we're looking at M3's at the same age of an NSX, I'm pretty damn sure it'll be going for less, and have more milage.

Current listings, or Completed listings, the NSX is listed for more. Period. That was my point.

I'm done with this pyramid. You got it brah.
HAHAHA! Again! You guys do not disappoint!

I'm talking overall value, my good man. Of course an NSX with an $89K +/- MSRP will trump the two other vehicles being compared if you're working on that statistic alone. However, did a MKIV Supra MSRP at that price? Did an E30 M3? Take into account other variables before you start pounding on the keyboard as if you know what you're talking about. Even with inflation in place (depending on year), both an E30 M3 & Mark IV are a much better value and their current resale dictates that. Both were less produced than NSXs & priced well below them. You do the math, Mr. Logistics...

No one is bringing-up other M3s, I'm strictly talking about an E30 M3...

Back
Top Bottom