\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

the new ones are nice but when i see one of the older ones they sound so raw like a rocket about to take off. they kinda tamed the newer ones

This. Early 2000 vipers were savages. I love the new one tho. Led eyes r perfect. Kinda mad theyre revampin n 2015 alrdy. Too soon imo

Freinds dads... not sure of the year but the interior is so dull lookin gotta be like a 2000.

the new ones are nice but when i see one of the older ones they sound so raw like a rocket about to take off. they kinda tamed the newer ones
This. Early 2000 vipers were savages. I love the new one tho. Led eyes r perfect. Kinda mad theyre revampin n 2015 alrdy. Too soon imo

Freinds dads... not sure of the year but the interior is so dull lookin gotta be like a 2000.
thats a first gen gts....

just turned 25 and apparently the insurance went down a bit for me. my mom still has me on the family plan so it worked out good for me. almost got my license suspended for too many speeding tickets within a 24 month period. haven't gotten caught since then though. I think all the points should be gone by the end of this year.
maaaaan when you said battery, I was trying to get my car battery tested lol. finally did some research and apparently it is the key battery that's dead. I've got the older key so I can't just change the battery. don't have a spare so I had to order a new battery. only $200 and it should be here by Tuesday. seems kinda stupid to me though that they make it so that the battery can't just be easily replaced in these keys.

anyway, I've ordered a whole set of matte vinyl samples (both gray for the c63 since I didn't like the current shade in the sunlight and blue for this 5 series if I decide to do it). once I decide on a color, i'm going to finally put 100% of all my effort into getting it done. it's been almost a month and a half since the last time I drove that car.

I also just got a front lip that i'm going to get installed this week. gonna get my h&r springs installed at the same time. is it going to be a pita having a front lip AND springs? I didn't think it'd be a problem at all since the drop is only .75 inches, but my boy was telling me i'm going to be scraping all the time if I do both springs and a lip.

You're planning on re-wrapping the C63? May the force be with you. Did you figure out how to put the door handles back on?

Appreciate it homie.  I'm thinking bout going back to the dealership and ordering a ferrari to add to the stable like u 

Lol some of you j cats be killing me I never claimed to be his BFF p used to put a young player up on game back in the day up at Taylor :wink:

Last edited:
The wait list on a rarri is way too long Man unless you have pull.

I'm looking to maybe trade mine for an aventador roadster. I have not been able to find one for a reasonable price though. Lol at 4 years wait list to get an aventador roadster.

Appreciate it homie.  I'm thinking bout going back to the dealership and ordering a ferrari to add to the stable like u 

Last edited:
Yea that rarri waitlist is why I ended up spending my $$ at the bentley dealership a couple years back.  Only lambo I ever wanted was that versace edition lp640.  4 years is way too long to wait for any car

Nothing exciting here, I own a few small businesses across the country (Car Detailing in LA, Kennel in Vegas, Tanning Salon in South Fla) etc.  

Back
Top Bottom