\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

quick questions need to wash my whip

any good products that yall recommend i use to clean her up?

i'd still give the closest Honda dealership a call. i know for a fact the one i worked at replaced hybrid batteries multiple times at no cost to the customer 
Good looks. Btw, do you have any other info about this car that the average consumer might not know?

i'd still give the closest Honda dealership a call. i know for a fact the one i worked at replaced hybrid batteries multiple times at no cost to the customer 
Good looks. Btw, do you have any other info about this car that the average consumer might not know?
Nothing i can really think of. i know the rear wheel bearings can go out fairly often.

BTW, i just asked my buddy that was a Master Tech at Honda, he said the IMA batteries had so many issues that they gave them a 150k mile warranty.

And once they are replaced and the software gets updated they usually stop having issues

Clean, you could eat off that! Is that a fenderwell intake? Ever been worried about ingesting water with it?
Nope, I try to avoid any large puddles and if I have to go through one, I go slow.

I dont understand how ppl hydrolock their motor with these intakes.

:smokin

quick questions need to wash my whip

any good products that yall recommend i use to clean her up?

Over the counter, Meguiars gold class wash for the body. And for the rims Hot wheels all wheel cleaner by Meguairs as well is good.

Online, I like to buy Megs Shampoo plus and Griots heavy duty wheel cleaner for the rims.

ATTN NYC NT'ers!!!!!

There was a promotion for the tv show Dallas, as you may know is about a family of oil tycoons at the BP gas station on 10th Ave and 36th street. They relabeled the gas station as Ewing Energies and they were selling gas for prices as follows. And there was barely a line! I got to the pump after waiting in line for 5 mins!

2.42 for 93!

Tank wasnt that empty. :frown: lol

The promotion ends at 8:30pm I believe.

And I will snap more regular pics later for the interested NT'ers. I was so hyped about the gas prices. LMAO

I'm in..

DD - 2012 Impala LTZ

Summer toy - 1984 500SEL (Euro)

Another shot of my sportx with the new shoes.

^man with those gas prices I would of had the whole family drive in and fill up. I miss when prices were low.

You can def put the dual exhausts on yours but you'll have to replace the rear difuser as well so it'll get a little pricey.

Make sure you join audizine.com.  A lot of great members and info on there.

Black>>any other color

Yeah thats what Ive read, not a big deal, I really love the car with or without the dual.

I'll join it as soon as i have one sitting in my driveway lol

Sounds like we were looking at the same whips.
Was it at AMG motors in Dumfries? 

I didn't actually go out there, but was planning a trip.

I guess I'll play

Dope. Always loved the S2K. So many modifications can be done to it.

^Would've been dope to have some before/after shots but I'm in for some after shots

Was not able to take any pics before work but I was browsing through my photobucket album and I do have a pic after one washing.

Clean. :smokin Do you only use meguiars products?

ATTN NYC NT'ers!!!!!

There was a promotion for the tv show Dallas, as you may know is about a family of oil tycoons at the BP gas station on 10th Ave and 36th street. They relabeled the gas station as Ewing Energies and they were selling gas for prices as follows. And there was barely a line! I got to the pump after waiting in line for 5 mins!

2.42 for 93!
Tank wasnt that empty. :frown: lol

The promotion ends at 8:30pm I believe.

And I will snap more regular pics later for the interested NT'ers. I was so hyped about the gas prices. LMAO

At that price I would've went all in. Got me stuck paying $3.60 here for that 76.

are pressure washers worth it? :nerd:

I have one but ive never used it :nerd:
why not? :nerd:
Idk how to use it

But ill use it next car wash

Pressure washers are pretty simple to use and come in handy when trying to get dirt off from the fenders. I'm sure there are different models out there but for mine just some simple soap and a push of a button does the trick.

[thread="266081"]Do you nutjobs think every bmw, audi, or mercedes are walking time bombs?[/thread]

e46's are highly reliable..

You should be approaching any 75k+ mile car with caution anyway

Yep, I sure do. Walking timebombs ready to blow at any minute with a $2-5K repair.

Clean. :smokin Do you only use meguiars products?
At that price I would've went all in. Got me stuck paying $3.60 here for that 76.

For the most part. I have always used their products and have been pleased.

Yeah sucks when I happened to find that gas deal when my tank was more than half full. :smh: lol

Back
Top Bottom