\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yay or nay? :nerd:

04 Honda Accord

DC wheels. And nah I wish :lol:

And yeah you need to man. It will completely change your car trust me. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have some new wheels.
Here's a pic with my old wheels.

rich boy lol

was this at Tamiami? :nerd:
I live next to it. But yes it was :nerd:

my 2008 evo x had her since 6 miles on the odometer

been a while since I've put anything on her but currently sitting on 340 whp @ 345 lb/tq.

Picked up this on Sunday. Not going to do much. Mostly upgrade the audio system.(I have a 10" sub and an amp that has been sitting in my garage)

1500-1800 paint AND body work? No thanks. My paint aint dryin with dead mosquitoes.
damn i put nevermind to late , good paint dude , trust me .....i supervise a tow truck company i take cars to my boys body shop every day......people stay getting taxed for custom paint jobs. 3k paint is nuts for that car......car isnt eem worth that.....and i mean minimal body work , like dings and dents . yes . 

Last edited:
Pops gotta 2011 mustang coyote with a engine swap, exhaust system, intake, f1 supercharged, new slip differencial, new shock absorbers. About to get some cams and a new transmission after a few more pay checks. 9 second certified street/strip car.

Btw, anybody know about any junk cars for <$1k in the Orlando FL area?

Pops gotta 2011 mustang coyote with a engine swap, exhaust system, intake, f1 supercharged, new slip differencial, new shock absorbers. About to get some cams and a new transmission after a few more pay checks. 9 second certified street/strip car.

Btw, anybody know about any junk cars for

Last edited:
Finally decided to stop acting like a biatch. lol

Ordered a set of Eibach lowering springs.

Now when they get here I gotta find the time to get them installed lol. |I

Thinking of dipping or wrapping of my G matte/pearl black. Anyone in dallas that can point me in the direction of a good shop that can do it, would be appreciated.

Saw kandypearl on ig, think I might order their midnight pearl dip. Need a reputable installer tho.

Back
Top Bottom