\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

man yall dont know what anger is til you go to the dealer to cop a car they got listed online IM TALM PERFECT PRICE low miles red interior nav all that and when you get there its gone :smh:

NEVER FORGET :smh:

They do that **** on purpose

had a chance to test drive the new sti this weekend. probably gonna cop in a few months :nerd:

the wing is too much tho. most likely gonna be gone

Last edited:
Been test driving the Altima and Fusion, was set on the Altima but read about the CVT having too many problems.

Fusion or Accord?

Too much red is a no no.

Red seats, maybe some accents in the boot and steering wheel. Thats it. MAYBE the middle door panels, but that would be a car by car basis.
big time. My s2k had the black/red interior which comes with red carpet, door panel inserts, and seats.
like this:
S2000-4.JPG

Even the all red leather seats were too much for me, i traded them for black ones.

this is pic of my actual car:
3861352396_5c3acee8ba_o.jpg

I'm actually regretting not getting the S2K and getting the FR-S. May put it up for sale soon though.

IMO... The lights, body panels, and interior don't make a difference... If I have an accord, and I blow my head gasket.. I can get an engine from a tsx and thrown it right i

big time. My s2k had the black/red interior which comes with red carpet, door panel inserts, and seats.

like this:

S2000-4.JPG

Even the all red leather seats were too much for me, i traded them for black ones.

this is pic of my actual car:

3861352396_5c3acee8ba_o.jpg
gm had the worst

1G3GR1192HP310869-9c.jpg

I don't like when ppl say "excuse the crappy iPhone pic"

It's an iPhone, which has one of the best cams in the game. /rant

Looks good as hell (g35/pic)

Android>>>iphone. :smile:

I see you about that android life looking at your sig. :smokin

i hate android but they got better cameras, the stuff the galaxy S5 has compared to the iphone :smh: waterproof too

iphones get pooped on in every way these days.  Every awesome new feature they advertise on their new models is been there done that on galaxy's

Anyway back to cars,

Saw a local guy looking to trade his 650whp single turbo Supra for an Evo plus cash. Wish i had the cash 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom