\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I dig everything but the wheels and gold stripe on the back.

I personally think dish wheels or something with more spokes looks best on Audis. Never been a fan of big 5 or 6 spokes.

Oh yeah that looks sick. I don't like the skinny spokes on the Audi or any car for that matter.

seen the new wrx/sti in my area a few times already

i just cant act like i like the new looks of it smh

im sure its a great ride though

Looks like a corolla or something

yes no offense to those who copped but it looks horrible

the wrx/sti was based on a small four door

now they made it much bigger plus the design is atrocious.

its just really ugly

:lol: No offense taken. I honestly wasn't a fan of it when I saw pictures, but when i saw it up close and took a test drive I immediately changed my mind. The car is awesome by the way.

I happen to think it looks really nice. It was my second option and I know I would've been more than happy owning it. Congrats on that.

i see the new model corolla a lot

its pretty cool now, thing has like factory xenons an stuff now very sporty

Yea, it's cool first car that I've bought now that i'm financially independent. Plus, seeing as how the Metro here in DC kinda gets me everywhere no need to stretch to stunt, I'm happy. That image that you posted though, nah. 
laugh.gif

I've always thought the Corolla was a good looking sedan... Always wish they did a hot model...
Yea i wish they did too I even thought about the S, but I figured why get an S? I mean if i wanted something way nicer then i'd really want something nice, and not half step. So for now, ill jam with the 'rolla. 
Corolla, cool, and sporty in the same sentence...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I've seen stuff online where people try too hard, I definitely won't do that. In the end i'll prolly have it looking something like these. Much more reserved. ( i do have a bicycle)

Last edited:
:lol:  I've seen stuff online where people try too hard, I definitely won't do that. In the end i'll prolly have it looking something like these. Much more reserved. ( i do have a bicycle)

Sounds like you got it Pretty figured out then, on most cars less is more IMO. Don't even get me started on this weird import craze of putting bike and snowboard racks on cars to look "cool". I'm of the mindset of shaving things OFF of cars, not adding additional useless BS. However, you said you have a bike, so if you're using the racks, it's cool with me :smokin

Having said that, I can't remember ever seeing a slammed import with bike racks on top with a Bike actually in the rack around here :smh:

>D Dipped tails... don't get rear ended

I know some light still shines through... but visibility is greatly diminished, especially in the daytime

Last edited:
if i were to ever get an sti it would be this model

in my opinion the best one ever made.

and i saw the new one in person and my opinon hasnt chagned and im sure it drives awesome tho

have fun widdit brah :smokin

Agree. The new wrx is lookin :x I just can't get over how ugly it looks but to those who have it enjoy it. Maybe with some exterior mods it'll look better.

Last edited:
Anyone else attend Bimmerfest this past weekend?

Really considering picking up an E30 after seeing how dope they can look.

Go on Stanceworks forums and you will see a lot of build threads for those, too small for me personally tho.

Last edited:
If you guys ever get a chance, check out carvana.com. I purchased my 2013 Toyota Venza 100% online. Third car purchase this month.

posted a pic a month ago when I picked her up...

since then I've dipped the taillights and got some tint

want to swap the rims out but I ain't bout that life on the price... 

Plasti dip on tail lights?! Man those have got to be dark during the day, they look matte black! It wouldn't be my first choice if I was gonna tint my tails. I do understand people not wanting to use the nightshades paint though, cuz it's a ***** to get off if you mess up or want to take it off. When I had my xterra, I tinted the tail lights using a smoked vinyl. You can buy it in varying darknesses, exactly like window tint. Your tail lights are still glossy, you can peel it off if need be, plus you can pick how dark you wanna go.

Last edited:
The hemi is adding more power! 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motor...er-srt-wins-a-600-plus-hp-hemi-131350918.html

It's one of the worst-kept secrets around Detroit; that Dodge was tinkering with a new version of its Challenger muscle car that would leapfrog the power not just of the competition but of any other car Chrysler builds. And today, Dodge made it official, announcing it would offer a supercharged V-8 in the Challenger SRT  good for more than 600 hp. The question it didn't answer was: Just how much more?

Powered by the first supercharged version of the current generation of Hemi V-8s, the 6.2-liter engine will be the most powerful V-8 ever sold by Chrysler. The regular 392 Hemi sold as the base engine of the Challenger SRT also gets a power boost to 485 hp, up from 470.

Along with the new power comes the expected set of more complicated electronic controls — four drive modes, along with a "valet" command to keep the SRT from being Ferris Bueller-ed. The Hellcat can be paired with either a six-speed manual or a new eight-speed automatic. Most other parts of the Challenger receive some kind of upgrade as well, from the front fascia to a taller rear spoiler to the brakes and tires, which go all the way up to Pirelli P-Zero spec for the Hellcat.

The current Challenger runs behind the Chevy Camaro and Ford Mustang in sales and go-fast variants; where the previous SRT8 tops out at 470 hp, Ford and Chevy offer editions with more than 500 hp that can run $10,000 more than Dodge's offering. Dodge didn't disclose prices on the Hellcat option nor its actual top output — which may outchurn that of the V-10 Viper — but when it hits dealers in the third quarter, the Hemi faithful will likely not keep their excitement so secret.

Back
Top Bottom