\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Gave my car a wash and quick shine today, first time using the wool glove. Much easier than a sponge :smokin

Last edited:
why the 10 series in particular? i originally was set on a monogram frs, but because of scion's bogus pure pricing ended up with my brz for 3k less

The 10 series comes with a lot of the options the BRZ comes with... If you rather get a Scion than the Subi, for whatever reason.

Theres the Magnuson Moss Act (something like that) that states that one mod cant be blamed for total failure (ie. getting an intake doesnt have anything to do with the suspension going out). It protects you the owner from a lot of things especially if you mod your car, but yeah you can always swap to stock.

In any case, 
sick.gif
 (in a good way).

How the drive compared to the Aston?

Last edited:

Copped da 2015 Subbie STI Launch Edition

:smokin
Got it for a lil under sticker at $38k :smokin
Gold BBS' :smokin

Congrats on the pickup! :smokin It looks awesome. How are you liking the suspension so far? Is it really stiff? What type of mods were you thinking of doing?

Last edited:
Ya, the dealers are only allowed to have 1 at a time. I didn't catch a big break only about $600 under sticker.
They were telling me that other dealers were marking it up 2-3k over sticker so they definitely won't lower it by much.

I basically got the extra accesories for free and paid sticker which is like $38.2k
I saw one at a bay area dealer with an 8k markup :x

exhaust should never void your warranty unless you some how for some reason install it wrong and it causes damage to your engine somehow then i can see them voiding it but everyone does exhaust with no issues

exhaust should never void your warranty unless you some how for some reason install it wrong and it causes damage to your engine somehow then i can see them voiding it but everyone does exhaust with no issues

An aftermarket exhaust will void your warranty. I do F&I for a living. Believe me I know.

An aftermarket exhaust will void your warranty. I do F&I for a living. Believe me I know.

ive never heard that in my life SRS

i know PLENTY of people with aftermarket exhaust with no void or anything

And how exactly would you know if said warranty was void or not? Because they told you it wasn't? I can assure you it is. EVERY factory warranty is limited to defects; less wear and tear and does NOT cover or seal after market items. Any aftermarket add to either engine or exhaust voids the limited bumper to bumper warranty given from the manufacturer.

I know this because it my job to sell Service Contracts.

EDIT:

FYI it will not VOID your power-train warranty. Although your PT warranty is essentially useless, without your BB to cover the actual computer components associated with it.

Last edited:
Ya, the dealers are only allowed to have 1 at a time. I didn't catch a big break only about $600 under sticker.
They were telling me that other dealers were marking it up 2-3k over sticker so they definitely won't lower it by much.

I basically got the extra accesories for free and paid sticker which is like $38.2k
I saw one at a bay area dealer with an 8k markup :x

My dealer tried to get me with the 7k markup. :smh: Haggling for hours along with my great credit and downpayment got me just under the average of truecar pricing. I love my '15 WRX, but I'm still trying to figure out if I should do coilovers or exhaust first.

And how exactly would you know if said warranty was void or not? Because they told you it wasn't? I can assure you it is. EVERY factory warranty is limited to defects; less wear and tear and does NOT cover or seal after market items. Any aftermarket add to either engine or exhaust voids the limited bumper to bumper warranty given from the manufacturer.

EDIT:

FYI it will not VOID your power-train warranty. Although your PT warranty is essentially useless, without your BB to cover the actual computer components associated with it.

i know because my friends took their cars to the dealership without an issue or mention of warranty being void. My friend replaced the exhaust on his leased V6 charger a few years back. No issues.. no void and he had a lot of issues with his car during that period. he never paid a cent all covered under warranty

i never heard it honestly but then again, my friends rarely have issues with their cars so who knows

Last edited:

EDIT:

Once again i know because my friends took their cars to the dealership, My friend replaced the exhaust on his leased V6 charger a few years back. No issues..

i never heard it honestly

Lol at replacing exhaust on a v6 Chally...

EDIT:

Once again i know because my friends took their cars to the dealership, My friend replaced the exhaust on his leased V6 charger a few years back. No issues..

i never heard it honestly

Lol at replacing exhaust on a v6 Chally...

:lol: i know

it was charger and he got it for free. it was from a srt8 his cousin had and it fit so he put it on

i know because my friends took their cars to the dealership without an issue or mention of warranty being void. My friend replaced the exhaust on his leased V6 charger a few years back. No issues.. no void and he had a lot of issues with his car during that period. he never paid a cent all covered under warranty

i never heard it honestly but then again, my friends rarely have issues with their cars so who knows

9/10 your friend didn't have warranty related work done to that car. OR purchased a service agreement without knowing (its possible)

Back
Top Bottom