\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You probably dodged a bullet man. $1,300 integra is probably a pile of poo
Told me the car was mechanically sound, then again I would've made the final call on that once I checked it out for myself. Today I found a 97 sedan Integra for 1500.

Told me the car was mechanically sound
I'm sure he did 
laugh.gif

I'm assuming these ones you're finding for under 2k are salvaged?

Told me the car was mechanically sound

I'm sure he did :lol:

I'm assuming these ones you're finding for under 2k are salvaged?
Auto Integras in my area are cheap. I've only had one offered that was salvaged, all the others were clean titled (or so they say). I've seen a lot of steals that I'd be willing to check out.

ahh didn't realize they were auto. What are the miles on these ones?
Lowest I've seen is 107 from the 1997 4 door, to 181 from a 1994. I'd say average 1994 to 1999 is 140-160k
That's pretty low. No way that a clean title one with those miles should sell for under 3k or even 3500. Must just be a weird market where you live. interesting. 

See, $3,500 for this turd around here

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4649092383.html

Last edited:
Grabbed a coupe about a year ago.

:pimp:

Was reminded by the cops today after getting a nice ticket for not getting my inspection. :smh:

I was very close to getting a fully loaded coupe in white the same yearas this until it got sold smh so i picked this up the day after for $2k + 2k miles more lol

nice 8th gen. had one back in 09. first thing i did was replaced the chrome strip in the back :lol:

Ive been thinking about doing thatbut I've seen some pics that made me stay with the chrome strip lol either or is nice though!

All this talk about gtr's and supras makes me wanna grind harder. Every time i see a supra my heart melts lol my dream car right there

Lowest I've seen is 107 from the 1997 4 door, to 181 from a 1994. I'd say average 1994 to 1999 is 140-160k
That's pretty low. No way that a clean title one with those miles should sell for under 3k or even 3500. Must just be a weird market where you live. interesting. 

Might be where he lives prices around me are just like yours but when i check PA or even Ohio the prices are cheap

:rofl: That post be there for a while. But in my area people are really interested in 5 speed hatches, the integra market doesn't compare to the value of EKs. What's funny is they're so plentiful yet integras are somewhat of a rarity here.

:rofl: That post be there for a while. But in my area people are really interested in 5 speed hatches, the integra market doesn't compare to the value of EKs. What's funny is they're so plentiful yet integras are somewhat of a rarity here.

Dang.. i sold my 95 gsr with 140k miles for 1500 around my way..i loved that thing. Sold it for cheap with og everything :frown: and usually teggys here go for around 2k+ easy

Back
Top Bottom