\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Absolutely true.  But there are still some cars out there that are just in the category of "Why the hell would you buy that?"

Like this car:
6a00d8341c630a53ef011570add136970b-pi
dont forget the aztec.

QXNQ6jx.jpg

:nerd:

teUocI3.jpg

:x Groce
:smh::x@ those gas prices 5.17 a gallon???? Lawd jesus.

Last edited:
^
Paid 5.68 when I was down in Big Sur a month or so back :x

That Aston looks confused...

Last edited:
Not sure why so much hate for the Aston. It's like the Maybach of Aston's.

Except an entry level benz can be had for like $30k, and an entry level Aston is like 130k
Really not that hard to understand.  If it doesn't look good, it doesn't look good...and apparently a lot of people in this thread don't think it looks good.

Doesn't matter how much it costs. If you're buying a car based primarily on prestige and how much it costs, you're doing it completely wrong.  

I'd take an Alpina B7 over the Aston any day of the week.

If it's the maybach of Aston then that's where the hate comes from. The maybach was a huge fail, an ugly huge fail

Question when de badging cars, I see people say use tooth floss?

It seems to rip me on easily, am I not beating up the badges enough? Or can I use like thread / fishing wire?
Yea it's gonna break once in a while. Just try to like shimmy it up and down to cut the adhesive. Don't just pull on it

^
I used a gift card to do mine, worked like a charm. Probably not the "right" way to do it though

Question when de badging cars, I see people say use tooth floss?

It seems to rip me on easily, am I not beating up the badges enough? Or can I use like thread / fishing wire?

You can also use a blow dryer to loosen up the glue just don't sit it in one spot may damage the paint.

Anyone have a corrado? I'm pretty sure I'm going to start to look for one in good shape as a project car, I've always had a thing for them

9.jpg

VW :smokin

A MK1 is going to be my weekend car once I get my career going.

Nice!

I'm still kicking my self for not pulling the trigger on a mint white on white cabrio last year. The guy had a folder of receipts for everything, poor guy loved the car but his wife forced him to sell it

I waited a week to long, when I finally caved in it was gone.

I'd have mine looking basically like this with a 1.8t and I'd be a happy man

lemg.jpg

Do it!

My first car was a Jetta and then a GTI. Jetta got totaled, so did the GTI (guy fell asleep on the wheel and crashed into while I was parked). :smh:

I have a special place in my heart for V-dubs.

Yea man, older dubs are awesome.

I'm picking up a 2001 1.8 gti tmrw for 200$

This chick my little brother works with said the dealer put a new ****** in it and it stopped working lol. Hopefully it's something simple and cheap, if not I'll swap a manual ****** and use it as a better. The body is in good shape according to the pics

Nah man don't kick yourself for not picking up that Cabrio. Kick yourself for considering buying a Cabrio

:smokin

The stock KO3 and side-mount IC on the MKIV 1.8t are cute lol (pause).

I had a buddy who tuned his and boosted it a few lbs more.
I think stock is like 8lbs?

Yea 7-8, since it will be a beater ill probably just do a stage 1 flash and a mild drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom