\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

250caddy 250caddy thats a nice list there...I have a pretty long list too before I got into muscle cars

Took a while but bro's 1970 Chevelle LS2 6 speed

Too much rim not enough tire imo. What we got under there? 5.7 or 6.0? :nerd:

Last edited:
250caddy 250caddy thats a nice list there...I have a pretty long list too before I got into muscle cars

Took a while but bro's 1970 Chevelle LS2 6 speed
Thanks bro, I was big into lowriders at first when I got into cars. Now my interests have shifted, I've been itching to get into muscle cars from the 70s and 60s. That chevelle is clean as ****, I'd do one up the exact same way :smokin

Too much rim not enough tire imo. What we got under there? 5.7 or 6.0? :nerd:

Last edited:
Appreciate it fam :pimp: just sent him the links

that cheville with the LS.  GJ bro.  not big on muscle cars, but have a huge appreciation for older cars that are modernized.  people seem to swap the LS into everything.

^ damn that would be a beast of a car.  definitely keep us updated on that project.  actually the loudest car i've ever seen IRL had an LS motor.  but it was in an FD RX7 LOL.  he was all revving in neutral, and racing up and down the street in front of my apt.  it sounded so crazy, i ran to my balcony LOL.  EVERYONE on the street stopped what they were doing, and was like whoa... 

That chevelle is so dope. 
pimp.gif

HRE's are badass wheels but definitely a weird fit on that car. smaller rims with bigger tires definitely a more classic muscle car look

infiniti has crap resale value... it's probably their design language. 

you can get an m56 with all the options, makes 350 at the wheels and runs mid 13s for 30 all day 

Last edited:

They're ok.

Would rather tell someone to go with an ///M6 (assuming you're buying brand new) any day of the week, any week of the month and any month of the year.

They were around the same price (B7 & ///M6) as far as I can remember. Don't know how much the 6 series one goes for.

this id take the m6 over a 7 easily

but the competition is tough tho m6 rs7 and cls amg all are
pimp.gif
I agree whole-heartedly, but comparing an M6 to a 7 series is the epitome of comparing apples to oranges.

Family friend is offering to sell me his 2004 Acura TL with 96,000 miles. Clean title. Good body, only a few scratches and minor dents.

Used Bart a majority of life in Bay so it's been well maintained.

I've sat in it, feels great and runs great.

He was planning to put a 7,500 asking price but since he's friends with my dad will give it to me for 5k.

I think it's a hell of a deal considering KBB has it at around 8k value.

What do you guys think?
My car knowledge is very minimal but I know it's a lot better of a car than my current bucket :lol:

Last edited:
that's a really good price

acura's alpine navigation is second to no OEM imo. 

but a 2004? 

honda still fresh from their transmission debacle; i'll never forget my 6g accord.

if i was going back to honda i'd wait for a 2006 or later, but that's just me.

*edit

http://www.truckinweb.com/acura/99/tl/2004/recalls/62645.html

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]ACURA TL RECALLS[/h2]

TL POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Recall – ID# 62645

Recall Date
APR 15, 2004 

Model Affected
2004 ACURA TL 

Description
ON SOME MINI VANS, SPORT UTILITY AND PASSENGER VEHICLES, CERTAIN OPERATING CONDITIONS CAN RESULT IN HEAT BUILD-UP BETWEEN THE COUNTERSHAFT AND SECONDARY SHAFT SECOND GEARS IN THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, EVENTUALLY LEADING TO GEAR TOOTH CHIPPING OR GEAR BREAKAGE. 

Consequence
GEAR FAILURE COULD RESULT IN TRANSMISSION LOCKUP, WHICH COULD RESULT IN A CRASH. 

Remedy
ON VEHICLES WITH 15,000 MILES OR LESS, THE DEALER WILL UPDATE THE TRANSMISSION WITH A SIMPLE REVISION TO THE OIL COOLER RETURN LINE TO INCREASE LUBRICATION TO THE SECOND GEAR. ON VEHICLES WITH MORE THAN 15,000 MILES, THE DEALER WILL INSPECT THE TRANSMISSION TO IDENTIFY GEARS THAT HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED DISCOLORATION DUE TO OVERHEATING. IF DISCOLORATION EXISTS, THE TRANSMISSION WILL BE REPLACED IF DISCOLORATION IS NOT PRESENT, THE DEALER WILL PERFORM THE REVISION TO THE OIL COOLER RETURN LINE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 21, 2004, FOR PILOT, ODYSSEY, AND MDX OWNERS. OWNERS OF THE ACCORD VEHICLES WILL START RECEIVING LETTERS ON JUNE 28, 2004, AND ON JUNE 29, 2004, FOR OWNERS OF THE TL AND CL VEHICLES. OWNERS SHOULD CONTACT HONDA AT 1-800-999-1009 OR ACURA AT 1-800-382-2238. 

Potential Units Affected

Notes
HONDA (AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO.) P30/P31

Read more: http://www.truckinweb.com/acura/99/tl/2004/recalls/62645.html#ixzz3D267mkqw

Last edited:
Appreciate the opinions guys, thank you.
Reps for all of you.

Offbad appreciate that article too, good to know. I'm def gonna make sure it's mechanic approved first but he has all documentation of all maintenance. Really responsible owner.
Also just got it new tires.

It is the same body as the 2008.

Back
Top Bottom