\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Take y'alls BS to pm, some of us would like to look at walls of cars instead of walls of text.

x2 This is just hilarious to me at this point. I thought the discussion was over with.

...and dudes are still displaying themselves as Insecure Ingrids. Take your own advice & get over it. Be content with what you have & not to go all Fight Club, but it really looks like the things you own end-up owning you. I respond simply because you guys are trying to portray fiction as fact. You get mad because I had an opinion on the cars you drive. Think about it.

We all have opinions on each other's cars. Its just a lot easier for some people not to be ********. I see stuff I don't like, I move past it instead of belittling others.

Lol at that article you posted about high school cars. If you buy your child a new car you are an idiot, then it lists a used Cavalier, which is actually the definition of a high school car.

for a couple reasons.
1: Mine are CE28s, i want TE37s
2: I Don't want to ruin the beautiful powdercoat job thats already done on mine
3: I want some that are factory Mag Blue from Volk, not powdercoated
Fair enough, I didn't realize you wanted a different model wheel, thought you just wanted a different color :smokin

dude

I literally was browsing the post your picture in the w212 section of mbworld today during work and saw your car. that first picture was the only picture posted but I was in awe.

i found other pictures of his car. definitely looks more orange in them, but i've seen other cars wrapped matte red in person and there's no mistaking it's a red in real life. the camera probably just isn't capturing the true color and the tone of the vinyl probably changes depending on light as well.

That e class tho...

Vossens :pimp:

Matte wrap :pimp:

Smokin the light lenses makes it pop too. Woulda went matte white if it were me. I kno that red gotta be flashy as hell. How many times a day do ppl stop u hah

Reliable, good on gas and holds a lot of $#!T so I'm not complaining. Going to de-rice the factory tails over the weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom