\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:rofl: & :nthat: @ the same damn time

Nice shoes.... Nice car.... but that pic is corny AF

Very much disagree.. First thing I thought when I saw it.. "creative".. I think he's just showing the red of the paint vs. some know "red" shoes

Last edited:
Dat Skline and Datsun are ill.. My popz best friend used to have those when I was coming up.

Last edited:

Latest car obsession, JDM old school:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ My 2 favorites!  

Lately I've been obsessed with the GTR and wondering when the R36 will make its appearance.  Found some sketches online about a potential 2016 GTR R36.  I hope they cut weight and streamline the look, the box heavy appearance is the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on the current generation:

^ My 2 favorites!  

Lately I've been obsessed with the GTR and wondering when the R36 will make its appearance.  Found some sketches online about a potential 2016 GTR R36.  I hope they cut weight and streamline the look, the box heavy appearance is the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on the current generation:

hell naw a new gtr will look nothing like that at all that looks like a riced out altima hell naw that thing is ugly as hell do not want :x

Last edited:
exactly, i like the car a lot but its not good looking.

R34 tho... :smokin

They really aren't good looking cars.

I think it looks bad and has a presence but that's why there's tuners and aftermarket parts to switch up what you like/don't. Either way the R34 will always be my favorite.

On another note can someone enlighten me on how to quote entire convos? I keep clicking on quote but it ain't workin |I

R34 tho... :smokin

I think it looks bad and has a presence but that's why there's tuners and aftermarket parts to switch up what you like/don't. Either way the R34 will always be my favorite.

On another note can someone enlighten me on how to quote entire convos? I keep clicking on quote but it ain't workin |I

It's in your user settings under something like "multiquote".

R34 tho...
smokin.gif

On another note can someone enlighten me on how to quote entire convos? I keep clicking on quote but it ain't workin
tired.gif
It's in your user settings under something like "multiquote".
Seccess! Repped

Last edited:
hell naw a new gtr will look nothing like that at all that looks like a riced out altima hell naw that thing is ugly as hell do not want :x
I don't see how that looks like an altima. It does look VERY similar to a Lexus LFA though.
2012-lexus-lfa-photo-302931-s-1280x782.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom