\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMO, One thing the BRZ/FRS has on the s2000 is that it's not a convertible.  I just hate the looks of convertibles. i bought a hardtop for my s2k as soon as i got it.

But even hard top on a convertible will never look as good.  ie: 335i vs 335i with the convertible hardtop

it just isn't the same
True it messes up the flow of the car.

the oem s2k hardtop looks good *shrugs*
Yea, it does. S2k's look great.  Obviously i liked the looks of them enough to buy one at one point 
laugh.gif

But i was just saying, real hardtop is always > convertible or convertible with hardtop IMO

Last edited:
I like it, more spacious, works better as an only car. It's easier to drift, and is pretty comfy to drive,

a bit slower than an s2000, and no drop-top though.. :nerd:

IMO, One thing the BRZ/FRS has on the s2000 is that it's not a convertible.  I just hate the looks of convertibles. i bought a hardtop for my s2k as soon as i got it.

But even hard top on a convertible will never look as good.  ie: 335i vs 335i with the convertible hardtop

3537364148_0c122de4ac_b.jpg

0327.JPG

it just isn't the same

isn't one an m3?

Da s2k with a hard top is SEX looks better than a BRZ/FRS imo

Where's the nter that had a white s2k on gold BBS **** is too sexy :pimp: was it nelson? :lol:

Last edited:
i don't understand why subaru chose to use the old ej engine in the new sti instead of developing the fa engine found in the wrx and brz

development budget i think. dropped it all on chassis and suspension development. i think in the new STI, the engine is on a new tune. im assuming they re worked a few things here and there.

i understand the hate generated at subaru for not putting the FA in the new sti (that'll happen later on tho) but the STI is plenty powerful for the price. in any case, both STI and WRX look mean for 2015 idgaf wat ne1 says.

Da s2k with a hard top is SEX looks better than a BRZ/FRS imo

Where's the nter that had a white s2k on gold BBS **** is too sexy :pimp: was it nelson? :lol:

s2k still is one of the best 2 seaters on da streets ive seen. idk if id compare brz to s2k tho.

Last edited:
First time posting in this thread.

How do you guys feel about buying a car from a private seller rather than a dealer?

[thread="266081"]Someone went and put a 2JZ in a FRS. Could have been sick if Toyota had done something like this[/thread]
[thread="266081"] [/thread]
2jz-86.jpg

Toyota should have done that instead of giving them the 0-60 of a Honda Civic

:wow: :lol:

That's awesome for a sleeper to drag race, but 2JZgte's are heavy as hell.

Putting an engine like that in the Toyobaru completely throws off the weight distribution and handling characteristics.

or have no legs

they should have just made it a two seater

They made them 4 seaters to keep insurance rates lower, therefor making them more accessible to the young people in their target market. Porsche has done the same thing for years.

How do you guys feel about buying a car from a private seller rather than a dealer?

Depends on the car.

All i've ever done

I'm looking to buy my first car soon, don't really need nothing extravagant as I'm going to use it for my commute. I'm not a car head like most of you guys on here, so I'm not into modding. I really like the looks of the 7th gen Honda Accord. I seen a private seller on autotrader selling an 03 for about $5,000 if I remember correctly. The listing is no longer live so I'm guessing he sold it. |I

Excuse my ignorance...

Say i'm trying to buy new rims for my car.

Right now the rim size is 17", the new wheels I want are 19".

Will anything have to be done to my car besides getting new tires (in a different size) for them to fit? And how will this affect my suspension?

Never purchased new wheels before.

Last edited:
nice max man!

I have the same one. Same color but black leather.
Did you keep it stock? I may just change the tent and add a sub. Kinda outgrew the rims etc although i saw these on the maxima forums and they are nice

IMO those are hideous. How big are those anyways? 22's?

There's a 1998 Saturn in my neighborhood with 30inch wheels. Thing looks :x These are the same people that have a nismo 370Z in the driveway. Now the nismo Z is proper.

You have to get pics of this for the FWTTDI thread !!

Pics of the said Saturn...but now that I take a closer look at it I don't think it's a saturn. idk what the hek it is honestly without looking at the back.

and yes I know my windshield is ridiculously dirty.

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance...

Say i'm trying to buy new rims for my car.

Right now the rim size is 17", the new wheels I want are 19".

Will anything have to be done to my car besides getting new tires (in a different size) for them to fit? And how will this affect my suspension?

Never purchased new wheels before.

You have to make sure the wheel bolt dimensions are the same, the hub size is the same, and your run the correct offsets. Going from 17" to 19" isnt that difficult, but you may need to roll your fenders to assure no rubbing, but that all depends on offset.

Back
Top Bottom