\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I wonder if I was to buy this Integra, what the cost of repainting it would be.

10639645_1686266604932035_1643350021109501996_n.jpg

10599161_1686266671598695_4995918961005637264_n.jpg

10610706_1686266688265360_4212158019648482012_n.jpg

It's going for 1350.

thanks, Nel. What's funny is that seeing the white versions, of my three past vehicles, are what sold me on them but I just never end up getting that color
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Oh i damn well wouldn't get one unless it was white.

The GF is selling her 06 civic and wants a new car. Leaning towards a newer Acura TL.  i told her to get a Evo X MR, we'll see if it works

thanks, Nel. What's funny is that seeing the white versions, of my three past vehicles, are what sold me on them but I just never end up getting that color :lol:
:rofl:

Oh i damn well wouldn't get one unless it was white.

The GF is selling her 06 civic and wants a new car. Leaning towards a newer Acura TL. i told her to get a Evo X MR, we'll see if it works

I taught one of my boys to drive stick a couple years ago and I'm actually trying to convince him to dump his FR-S for an MR as well. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea i figured just get her the Automatic Evo so i don't have to worry about her destroying clutches or rolling backwards into people at lights.  
laugh.gif

Why get your girl an X MR?

Evo is a man car, not saying a girl cant drive it but rather have my girl in a nice big luxury sedan than an Evo. The ride is gonna be rough.

Id suggest a TL or even an IS. Hell, id rather have her get an Accord, Camry, Altima.

Call me crazy, but this idea popped into my head. Plasti dipping the car
nerd.gif
lots of people plasti dip their cars.  i helped my  friend do his m3 in clear flat, and another evo 9 friend did his in flat black then flat white a year later.  their cars look so good.  you can't use the cans though, you have to use the gun/backpack kit. 

lots of people plasti dip their cars.  i helped my  friend do his m3 in clear flat, and another evo 9 friend did his in flat black then flat white a year later.  their cars look so good.  you can't use the cans though, you have to use the gun/backpack kit. 
I'm gonna plasti dip my e36 soon.

Thinking about doing a flat pearl blue

gun/backpack for reference

in between coats

got dark when we got done

best pic i have with his latest dip

the m3 has a factory black (w/ shades of dark blue some lighting).  the evo's wheels are also dipped but with the aerosol can version.

^ iirc he paid around 300 for the starter kit.  after that you can just buy the dip in gallons.  he did 4 coats on the m3, i don't remember the gallons (think he bought the recommended amount), but there was a decent amount left when finished.  if you have black, you should just get the flat black.  it's an easier color to paint with compared to the clear, and it'll look the same. 

wtf.  i dont care about duran duran. i havent seen the front end yet. they have just been showing profile shots

Not a fan of flat black on anything that isnt a muscle car. May just try the matte clear.

does the matte plasti dip come out as you guys are saying it does?

i coulda sworn it didnt but then again im trying to remember i see it awhile back and someone say it comes out good.

Back
Top Bottom