\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nice find! Those miles are low for being almost 10 years old. Ive owned 2, a Stage 2 Cobb tune is pretty basic, just requires a downpipe and the Accessport to flash it. 

I would try to get an Autocheck or CarFax for it just to see how many owners its had, so you can know if its been through a lot of hands. Obviously make sure all the VINs match up, ask the seller how often they change the oil and what kind they use. It should be full synthetic and changed at a minimum of 3k miles if not more (these cars burn oil like crazy). Ask the seller if the block has been replaced as well as the turbo. One way to tell if the turbo has even been taken off is that it should have a heat shield over it to where you can't see it. When you drive it make sure it hits boost properly and the gauge is working correctly. If you've got the time and money then a compression/leak down test would really tell you a lot. Make sure all the gears change smoothly as well and don't grind when you try to change. 

The best indicator will probably be the type of person you're buying it from lol
OK great, thanks for the tips! I was hoping stage 2 wasn't anything major, I don't want something too modded. My dad is a mechanic, so he'll have a once over of the car before anything happens, but he doesn't work on many Subaru's so specific stuff is great!

Get a compression test done. You're from Vancouver right? Check out NASOIC forums. Local Subaru forum with a lot of good info on there.
I'm in Victoria, which is just a ferry ride away. I'll take a look and see what's on there, thanks :smokin

Can't wait to install these in my Ridgeline

Nice!

I see morimoto bulbs in there, I have a set in my b7 and am very happy with them.

Post some pics of your setup when complete

Update turns out engine ****** are fine its the rear end :smh:
all body parts on gotta fix this and its off to paint

Anyone know why your radio would must randomly shut off then back on? Mine shuts off for 2-3 seconds then turns back on. My gauges don't fade away when it does though.

Nice!

I see morimoto bulbs in there, I have a set in my b7 and am very happy with them.

Post some pics of your setup when complete

Will do man! I hope the retrofit isnt too much of a pain.

Man I really like the B7, considering selling/trading the C6 for that.

Her current stance. Decided not to drop the back any more.

Tried to get an alignment today and the dude didn't have his Hunter aligning machine with the software for my 2015 :lol:
Have to come back tomorrow, since he's getting a dude from Hunter to come in early in the morning and update the system. :smh:

Figured I'd post some pics now, since the front-end will be changing a bit.
I might've been the only liked this car when pictures first surfaced.

Beautiful!

That s4 is Georgus!!! I personally would choose a different wheel and color for that matter....but vehicle is flinstone fly b. don't even know what that means. Love those body Audi. B6 used to be my fav n then those took my heart.

Back
Top Bottom