\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nah and its a shame that not even the 335is got it. Only M models.
mean.gif
Bmw is wrong for not putting a lsd in a twin turbo car

Saw batman today :x :pimp:

lol i JUST saw one drop some guy off here at work. Got into a challenger and those cars are so damn bland and cheap inside... smh.

I am sure higher trim levels may be diff but wow....the base is just plastic

Was chatting with a Honda rep and he said he'll throw in free tires for 5 years. Is that even heard of?

Was chatting with a Honda rep and he said he'll throw in free tires for 5 years. Is that even heard of?
Bruh i got new tires in november of 2012 and my front two are now 4/32 left smh

Yea i did rotations and stuff but its been less than 20000 miles

just saw a black on black m4 on the grand central today :smh: holy **** that car is sexy...
With the roads the way they are right now...I would never

you ain't lying...the grand central is bombed out from laguardia to the triboro.

the best way i can describe the potholes in ny is like rockband. think of the hardest song, and you have all those notes coming down in wild *** patterns real fast, except in this case instead of trying to hit all those notes, you have to dodge them....thats how the roads are.

last week i hit 2 potholes and both set off my wipers :smh:

i pray for my tires.

Last edited:
Bruh i got new tires in november of 2012 and my front two are now 4/32 left smh

Yea i did rotations and stuff but its been less than 20000 miles

Could be the roads you're driving on that are messed up? Maybe that's why they haven't lasted long.
I drive mostly on normal roads. Idk what it is ima contact nitto tires

retro707 retro707

Just checked out some off your other pics looking good, classic color for an M car. Here is my baby girl I ordered it in Late October and got it three days before Christmas, Sometimes the best gifts are the ones we give ourselves [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Dope!! Yeah man I figure in 2 yrs I'll give up thecoupes. No kids yet ! Lol.

Just did a blow off valve mod on my car.

just unplugged the  recirculation hose and capped off the intake

Now i can finally hear the turbos spool
smokin.gif
and it makes the pheww pheww noise
roll.gif

It sounds just like this

Man I used to love bov's. Didn't even know about cars back then, but always wanted one, because I thought they sounded so cool :lol:

Man I used to love bov's. Didn't even know about cars back then, but always wanted one, because I thought they sounded so cool
laugh.gif
The noise is pretty entertaining

People were giving me weird looks today they didn't expect that noise coming from a bmw
laugh.gif

I still want to upgrade the charge pipe and get a HKS ssq bov

Back
Top Bottom