\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You sir are correct. No particular needs. Really liking the S4. Just want to make sure I get the best bang for my buck and don't want to overlook options.

That Alfa is looking nice.
If you can wait a little it'd be between the facelift F30 3 series & 2017 S4. Probably check out an IS-F or even an RC-F. Mustang GT has a pretty good bang for buck ratio down tho. Not sure what your looking for exactly :lol:

anyone ever used autodip before? i was never really a big fan of plastidip, but i just bought some temporary wheels which came in matte gray. i wanted gloss black so i bought some autodip to try them out and they came out pretty well. i think i read that it's vinyl based instead of rubber based like plastidip so it finishes with a smoother texture and can come in gloss colors without having to add glossifier.

Wow just saw the autodip video. Seems like a way better version of plasti dip if it's really that glossy. Looks like real paint!

I can understand why it would be desirable for wheels but for an entire car it's better to just wrap, especially if you care about quality.

These were the wheels before I sprayed them

And this is last night when I was getting gas after I had finished doing them. The other side of the car is still gray though since I only had one can haha.

Check out dipyourcar.com
Idk why so much hate for dipping, I browsed that forum from the link above and saw plenty of cars that look great.

Plasti dip isnt bad at all on a car if you do it right. I see a lotof cars though around my way that are terribly dipped, its how you do it and the prep work involved. Obviously wraps are better but $3-5k on a wrap? Not a lot of people wanna drop that kinda bread.

Rims though are easy and the average joe can pull it off no problem.

I plastidipped my old rims a couple of years ago. I just really wasn't a fan of the rubbery texture because it seemed to hold onto brake dust more than usual so the wheels would look dirty even faster. The autodip doesn't have that same texture so I'm hoping I won't have the same problem, but I guess I'll know in a couple of weeks for sure.

Let us know how it holds up. I'll let you be the guinea pig before I try it :lol: are you really gonna drive around with two black and two grey wheels? :lol:

And this is last night when I was getting gas after I had finished doing them. The other side of the car is still gray though since I only had one can haha.

I gotta say the dip looks really good. The gloss look isn't bad either.

Finally getting a clear bra after 2 months of ownership and a some tiny rock chips :x

Last edited:

deaddddddddddddddd

got his amg out here wildin :lol:

Last edited:

idk i think the M is better considering it would have to just be a carrera and not a Turbo or any of the badass models.

still beautiful though
Beautiful 911 
nthat.gif
 That wing + Meister's =  Perfection

Nelson, I know you are Honda guy, you need one of these in your life:

May I present another option, how about a Cayman S?  Mid-engine, super light, Porsche heritage?  

Great intro to the Porsche brand, and then jump to the turbo or GT3 911 down the line.  

Let us know how it holds up. I'll let you be the guinea pig before I try it :lol: are you really gonna drive around with two black and two grey wheels? :lol:

haha i've got it parked in the garage again until the other can comes in. haven't even really driven the car in like 3 months. sold the beemer a couple weeks ago since i wasn't driving that either. been using one of my dad's work cars since then. figured i'd start fixing all the issues on this car now so i can start using it again. had a set of forged 3 piece wheels which were nothing but a headache so i finally just took them off. ordered some new wheels, but they're gonna take about a month to get here so got these to use temporarily until then.

Last edited:
Entered my first car show a few weeks back.  Had a blast meeting so many car enthusiasts.  There were 7 NSX's at the show, never seen so many in one place before!  EOS showcase in Boulder City/ Vegas.  Wanted to share some pics with my NT bro's:

My friend's ZL1 
pimp.gif

^Lookin cleann

haha i've got it parked in the garage again until the other can comes in. haven't even really driven the car in like 3 months. sold the beemer a couple weeks ago since i wasn't driving that either. been using one of my dad's work cars since then. figured i'd start fixing all the issues on this car now so i can start using it again. had a set of forged 3 piece wheels which were nothing but a headache so i finally just took them off. ordered some new wheels, but they're gonna take about a month to get here so got these to use temporarily until then.

You sold the stock wheels?

Last edited:
Whats up NT

After getting a pretty decent job and saving, I am finally able to get rid of a bucket for a new car.

I was stuck on a 15' Challenger or Mustang but chose the mustang since I got a much better deal. Placed my order for a red 16' GT that should be in within 6-8 weeks.

First things I have to get done once it arrives are tent, exhaust, and wheels. I already decided a Corsa Xtreme on the exhaust but I don't know much about wheels / tire sizes so looking for some assistance from you guys.

Any suggestions for a 19 or 20" black wheel / all season tire combo? Would prefer to keep costs low as possible.

Whats up NT

After getting a pretty decent job and saving, I am finally able to get rid of a bucket for a new car.

I was stuck on a 15' Challenger or Mustang but chose the mustang since I got a much better deal. Placed my order for a red 16' GT that should be in within 6-8 weeks.

First things I have to get done once it arrives are tent, exhaust, and wheels. I already decided a Corsa Xtreme on the exhaust but I don't know much about wheels / tire sizes so looking for some assistance from you guys.

Any suggestions for a 19 or 20" black wheel / all season tire combo? Would prefer to keep costs low as possible.
Hey bro, you might want to try some Mustang forums for exact sizing on wheel/ tire recommendations.  I'll link you to one that was very helpful when I had my '10 Shelby:  SVT Performance forums.  All sorts of great info for mods.  Here is the 15+ forum for wheels and tires:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?471-Wheels-Tires-Brakes

Check out dipyourcar.com
Idk why so much hate for dipping, I browsed that forum from the link above and saw plenty of cars that look great.
wait until you see one of those cars in person.  Pictures can be very deceiving...
 Beautiful 911 
nthat.gif
 That wing + Meister's =  Perfection

Nelson, I know you are Honda guy, you need one of these in your life:

May I present another option, how about a Cayman S?  Mid-engine, super light, Porsche heritage?  

Great intro to the Porsche brand, and then jump to the turbo or GT3 911 down the line.  
haha man i do love NSX's and want to own one some day, but not over an M right now. i was something newer and nicer, something i will drive more often unlike i do with the Evo and probably would with an NSX

And honestly i don't like any Porsche outside of the 911. The new Cayman is pretty sick but i still wouldn't want one.

new Daily beater Civic Hybrid update: 48.5mpg on my 10 mile trip home today, no freeway at all. AC cranking full blast 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
@Nelson999 When did you get a civic? I must've missed that
Yesterday. Sold my TL on Saturday and needed to pick up another daily to use for a while. The Evo is officially going on the sale market this week. Actually have someone looking at it wednesday even though i haven't put it up for sale yet 
laugh.gif

Found this 06 Hybrid for an absolute steal, $5k and it only has 107k miles and just had the Hybrid battery replaced under warranty earlier this year

comparing it to the other ones for sale locally, i totally stole the thing

http://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/5185139004.html

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5188926052.html

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/5184211526.html

http://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/5174808920.html

Last edited:
[@=/u/76361/Nelson999]@Nelson999[/@] When did you get a civic? I must've missed that
Yesterday. Sold my TL on Saturday and needed to pick up another daily to use for a while, Evo is going on the sale market this week. Actually have someone looking at it wednesday.

Found this 06 Hybrid for an absolute steal, $5k and it only has 107k miles and just had the Hybrid battery replaced under warranty earlier this year

Does it make that whiting sound when you floor it?
Never been in a electric car

[@=/u/76361/Nelson999]@Nelson999[/@] When did you get a civic? I must've missed that
Yesterday. Sold my TL on Saturday and needed to pick up another daily to use for a while. The Evo is officially going on the sale market this week. Actually have someone looking at it wednesday even though i haven't put it up for sale yet :lol:

Damn that's not bad at all. Is it white? :lol: GLWS on the Evo! Going to be a tough decision getting the //M or Porsche but both look great!

Does it make that whiting sound when you floor it?
Never been in a electric car
Nah.  Its got a CVT trans though, that's kind of a trip when you are accelerating and the RPMs are just sitting at the same spot or even going down 
laugh.gif

and it shuts the engine off when you come to a stop and have your foot on the brake

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom